What's new

TYM Photo Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lex Luthor II

Lord of Lightning
What I'm saying is if you want to hook up with human females all you have to do is get a dating profile and literally hundreds of women will want to sleep with you, and its much faster than just having to go to a bar and meet maybe a handful every night that are hot enough to sleep with.

Yay internets.

What I'm saying is if you want to hook up with human females all you have to do is get a dating profile and literally hundreds of women will want to sleep with you, and its much faster than just having to go to a bar and meet maybe a handful every night that are hot enough to sleep with.

Yay internets.
aka m4w casual encounters tab

jrock920

Noob

Yay internets.
NO!

Today I decided to try my luck again at those "ghetto" barber shops, all I asked for is a trim, so I can comb it over, I didn't ask for a comb over, and the dude cuts it real short, and gives me that modern combover with the fake lined up part, it looks so bad, and I'm so mad. Got to wait for it to grow out again and go get a REAL haircut at a men's salon. Gonna be wearing a cap til this wack haircut goes back to how it was.

Anyway, this was taken a few days ago, all I wanted was a clean up and I got a butchered hair cut.

Cossner

King of the Jobbers 2015
Administrator
Today I decided to try my luck again at those "ghetto" barber shops, all I asked for is a trim, so I can comb it over, I didn't ask for a comb over, and the dude cuts it real short, and gives me that modern combover with the fake lined up part, it looks so bad, and I'm so mad. Got to wait for it to grow out again and go get a REAL haircut at a men's salon. Gonna be wearing a cap til this wack haircut goes back to how it was.

Anyway, this was taken a few days ago, all I wanted was a clean up and I got a butchered hair cut.

Status
Not open for further replies.