What's new

TYM MK11 League (Xbox)

PreNerf_

No labels
Yea, ggs, for sure... Good raiden and Sonya. Your Sonya made me want to lab up ways to beat her zoning. Her zoning is more annoying than cetrions lol.

MKF30

Fujin and Ermac for MK 11
Yea, ggs, for sure... Good raiden and Sonya. Your Sonya made me want to lab up ways to beat her zoning. Her zoning is more annoying than cetrions lol.
Cetrion is annoying I barely beat this good Cetrion player last night with Jade, Jade is not a good choice vs her lol. I actually feel more comfortable with Raiden vs Cetrion because of his teleport he can get close to her. But yeah Sonya is one of the few if not the only character in the game who can do good damage combos, good pokes and zone very well. Most it's usually one or the other she's a good mix of both. Yeah after you went into KL this dude got mad on the mic he kept saying "dude stop fucking dropping that thing on me!!" lmao

Dreamcatcher

EFL Founder
TOURNEY SIGNUP SHEET (Aug 10-11th)

ManiacFGC
YoungTeezy 305
Greatbunny52222
Zer0_h0ur
Snibbor
PreNerf_
LawAbidingCitizen
Dreamcatcher
Kombat Chef

Last edited:

PreNerf_

No labels
Cetrion is annoying I barely beat this good Cetrion player last night with Jade, Jade is not a good choice vs her lol. I actually feel more comfortable with Raiden vs Cetrion because of his teleport he can get close to her. But yeah Sonya is one of the few if not the only character in the game who can do good damage combos, good pokes and zone very well. Most it's usually one or the other she's a good mix of both. Yeah after you went into KL this dude got mad on the mic he kept saying "dude stop fucking dropping that thing on me!!" lmao
I had my brother start playing her vs me and I feel i can deal with her zoning now. Shang can't zone with her throwing rings. He will lose out. I have labbed everything that I can think of and I literally just quit zoning when i play her now. I have actually been playing some matches now without using his fire at all accept a straight fire ball once in a while and in combos. I seem to be doing just as good without his zoning. I told my brother that the next time someone is telling me what a shit player i am and that i have no skill. I'm going to beat him with no zoning at all. Gets tiring dealing with dirty messages everyday.

Zer0_h0ur

XBL tag: South of Zero
I had my brother start playing her vs me and I feel i can deal with her zoning now. Shang can't zone with her throwing rings. He will lose out. I have labbed everything that I can think of and I literally just quit zoning when i play her now. I have actually been playing some matches now without using his fire at all accept a straight fire ball once in a while and in combos. I seem to be doing just as good without his zoning. I told my brother that the next time someone is telling me what a shit player i am and that i have no skill. I'm going to beat him with no zoning at all. Gets tiring dealing with dirty messages everyday.
Let's get some games in this weekend. I see you on every day grindin that KL LOL. Need to learn that Shang MU better.

Or if enough of us are on at some point I'll invite everyone to a KOTH

MKF30

Yeah some players in general are better at dealing with zoning than others, lots of ragers out there I make people run to scorp, black, geras etc when I use jades zoning alone. But yeah nothing wrong with zoning, it's a legit tactic just like rushdown or counter players.

Lol whenever I get hatemail it's always from a top tier hoarder I just tell them at least I'm using an honest character, not busted lol. The best feeling is winning when you're the underdog.

Last edited:
Yeah some players in general are better at dealing with zoning than others, lots of rangers out there I make people run to scorp, black, geras etc when I use jades zoning alone. But yeah nothing wrong with zoning, it's a legit tactic just like rushdown or counter players.

Lol whenever I get hatemail it's always from a top tier hoarder I just tell them at least I'm using an honest character, not busted lol. The best feeling is winning when you're the underdog.
First of all, Zoning can get very annoying, but I feel you for kollector

PreNerf_

No labels
Yeah some players in general are better at dealing with zoning than others, lots of ragers out there I make people run to scorp, black, geras etc when I use jades zoning alone. But yeah nothing wrong with zoning, it's a legit tactic just like rushdown or counter players.

It seems like all of the erron black players have gotten better, along with the Sonya's and gerases. It really shows the fact that they need adjustment. Dhang is good but not broke. My brother started labbing how to get in on my ground skulls. He doesn't play teleport characters. And feel like it locks down half of the cast. I had to tell him to watch some of the kl matches where I can't keep higher tiers out at all.everytime someone whines about his zoning, they don't understand that it takes skill and reads and that I have to play different against every character on the roster with him. People seem to think that good shang tsung players are using the same tactic on everyone in the cast and they can't do anything about it. Couldn't be farther from the truth.

MKF30

It seems like all of the erron black players have gotten better, along with the Sonya's and gerases. It really shows the fact that they need adjustment. Dhang is good but not broke. My brother started labbing how to get in on my ground skulls. He doesn't play teleport characters. And feel like it locks down half of the cast. I had to tell him to watch some of the kl matches where I can't keep higher tiers out at all.everytime someone whines about his zoning, they don't understand that it takes skill and reads and that I have to play different against every character on the roster with him. People seem to think that good shang tsung players are using the same tactic on everyone in the cast and they can't do anything about it. Couldn't be farther from the truth.
Yeah theres definitely a difference between mindless spamming and strategic zoning for sure. I had a dude pull on me yesterday I beat his erron black with raiden and he pulled lol....

Yeah theres definitely a difference between mindless spamming and strategic zoning for sure. I had a dude pull on me yesterday I beat his erron black with raiden and he pulled lol....
Honestly I'm starting to think raiden might beat Erron Black. I play raiden as a secondary and I feel like he has good options. Lightning strike beats scud shot, reversal teleport on gunshots gets you a free punish, back 3 hits a whiffed forward 4

MKF30

Honestly I'm starting to think raiden might beat Erron Black. I play raiden as a secondary and I feel like he has good options. Lightning strike beats scud shot, reversal teleport on gunshots gets you a free punish, back 3 hits a whiffed forward 4
He can but it's a bit of work and you have to play smart, though keep in mind that two moves Erron does are busted vs Raiden's teleport. The move where he's shooting you with the rifle where he has to reload, if you teleport even before he shoots the game turns Erron Black around/tracks Raiden even if he teleports behind him(I know beyond stupid) and the same goes for the fatal blow if you teleport as he does it, the game will turn his dumbass around and track Raiden. Kind of defies the point of the teleport but that's NRS for ya with certain characters. The lightning from the sky is great at far distances. The regular gunshots though Raiden can dodge and punish however I've noticed and a whiffed F4 or drop kick can also be punished with Raiden's F4 into DB2.

He can but it's a bit of work and you have to play smart, though keep in mind that two moves Erron does are busted vs Raiden's teleport. The move where he's shooting you with the rifle where he has to reload, if you teleport even before he shoots the game turns Erron Black around/tracks Raiden even if he teleports behind him(I know beyond stupid) and the same goes for the fatal blow if you teleport as he does it, the game will turn his dumbass around and track Raiden. Kind of defies the point of the teleport but that's NRS for ya with certain characters. The lightning from the sky is great at far distances. The regular gunshots though Raiden can dodge and punish however I've noticed and a whiffed F4 or drop kick can also be punished with Raiden's F4 into DB2.
I found that reversal tel
I find that reversal teleport off the high shot doesn't really work cuz he'll hit u out of it, but I low shot has a bit more recovery so that reversal teleport off low shot gets a consistent punish from what I've played