What's new

TYM Ladder Challenge

Alice

Haaave you met Sektor?
I would like to invite all of you guys and girls for a little fun.

In Mk9 ladder is fun, but to add more fun I'd like you to compete with each other.

So here is it:
- Finish the ladder in Expert mode with two rounds and 99s timer and let's see who takes the least damage!

So what you have to do is play through the ladder and take a screenshot of the summary at the end.
There are different things like playtime, matches rounds lost and the damage taken as well.
The one who took the least damage will win the competition.

Rules:
- Expert mode
- Single ladder
- You can choose any character
- Two rounds
- 99 second timer
- Make a picutre of the summary and post it here
- You can post your pictures till the 15th of January 2012.
- If there is a tie for the first place the playtime will decide it. So who is the faster will win.

I think I don't need to mention sprortsmanship so no cheats and photoshop.
And be sure about that the numbers in your picture are clear.

Prizes: The sheer joy of that you won this event. And if the moderators would like to participate in some way too maybe a title
on TYM the "Ladder Monster" or anything that sounds cool.

So, go on guys/girls and do your best!
I really hope to see a 0%. ^^

aj1701

Noob
Hmm, I'm trying to finish ladder on Expert anyway to get the trophy for not using any continues, so maybe I'll have to record my attempts and see how it goes! :)

xenogorgeous

.... they mostly come at night. Mostly.
I think whoever pick Cyrax and put crazy resets , will have less than 500% total damage there, hehe :D

Alice

Haaave you met Sektor?
I think whoever pick Cyrax and put crazy resets , will have less than 500% total damage there, hehe :D
We are to see that. Or a Jade with her b2...but I believe it is fixed allready, so it's an open question. Shit I'm so curios now about the outcome.

Mikemetroid

Who hired this guy, WTF?
Shao Kahn is such a cheating douche on Expert. Did an infinite worth of frigging hammers on me then just shoulder charged me. Next round = xray. FFF I'm so rusty when it comes to CPU lol

My Entry

Alice

Haaave you met Sektor?
Shao Kahn is such a cheating douche on Expert. Did an infinite worth of frigging hammers on me then just shoulder charged me. Next round = xray. FFF I'm so rusty when it comes to CPU lol

Edit: First entry (are we allowed multiple entries?)
Yes, you are, but I'd like to ask you to edit your post for this, so change the picture.
At the 10th of January I will look after who had the best and if you get a better result you can just change the pic.
Until that you can do it a hundred times if you wish too.

Btw pretty good score! : )

Go on guys/girls show your best!

Mikemetroid

Who hired this guy, WTF?
Added new a new run. Shouldn't we like just message the images to you? People might not even enter if they can't get under whats the current top score.

Lulzlou

Noob

I'm assuming this is still going on.

Here is my run with Mileena. I feel like I could do a little better because I kept messing up B(

I'm new here e.e

Alice

Haaave you met Sektor?
We got 3 images this far, so the first 3 places. That's not much. : (
Therefore I update the first post, and let the competition go till the 15th of January, you have one more week. ^^

And answering the question, they should be posted here, this is how it becomes a competition, if you see your score is beaten you have to make a better, and so on. You shouldn't sit down, but see what's up,

Kay guys, I hope more of you join soon, so one more week.