What's new

TYM King Of The Hill Weekly Matches! (PS4)

lionheart21

Its Game Over, Man
Sorry I had to leave so sudden, guys. The power went out over here for a bit, just got it back now.

Not sure who that guy that was playing Johnny was, but the guy knows his stuff.

Tanya-Fan-28

TanyaShouldBeInMK11
Oh shit! That was you, I'm sorry. I seen you invited me the other day when I was playing league matches but had to jump off real quick.

Hard to keep track when a lot of names are different here than the tags. Lol
Haha ya, an easy way to remember is the "tanya" within the "kitanya" part. Cos, you know, I'm a Tanya main

E

Eldriken

Made it to Demi God last night, so I've got 72 hours before decay kicks in to play KotH and/or Kasual Kompetitive matches. =P

Gonna have to go back to KL eventually because I want to reach God again.

Dreamcatcher

EFL Founder
I’m gonna be honest, I’m probably the only person on Earth that hates the PS controller. Finally getting a converter this week and I’ll be able to catch up with a lot more people. :)

STB Sgt Reed

Online Warrior
Ggs @Vslayer and @STB Sgt Reed. Sorry my playstyle is so lame lol I didn't even know that group battle thing existed. Kano top tier lol
It's all good dude. We were just using day 1 or 2 characters from after the patch. Had to go skarlet to win. lol

GGs!

And yeah that first thing was because @Vslayer wanted some stupid kano gear so she lied about getting cool gear to trick us into helping her. lmao :p

Vslayer

Juiced Moose On The Loose
Lead Moderator
It's all good dude. We were just using day 1 or 2 characters from after the patch. Had to go skarlet to win. lol

GGs!

And yeah that first thing was because @Vslayer wanted some stupid kano gear so she lied about getting cool gear to trick us into helping her. lmao :p
I WOULDNT LIE ABOUT THAT XD it did say random character gear but either we got it and it didn’t show or the game lied to my face.

Also ggs it was fun trying out the Kahn against people.