What's new

TYM King Of The Hill Weekly Matches! (PS4)

Vslayer

Juiced Moose On The Loose
Lead Moderator
I guess I’ll try to join again in a bit... kicked me 4 times and didn’t get to play. Lol

Never happens on XBL so not sure if there’s anything I can “fix” with it.
Try resetting your modem maybe? And there's still a spot if you wanna try it again.

lionheart21

Its Game Over, Man
@sub_on_dubs You were definitely doing well with Noob.

As for me, I'm definitely feeling the effects of focusing more of my limited free time on Bloodstained than MK11. Been making some rookie mistakes, not being patient enough, getting punished on moves that I should know better than to throw out. But, its a learning experience.

Vslayer

Juiced Moose On The Loose
Lead Moderator
Just got home from seeing Toy Story 4. My niece wanted to see it... ended up being a family night, lol. And only my 3rd movie in 6 days :eek:
People still playing if you wanna hop in, someone’s gotta play Kano. :p

E

Eldriken

Anyone want to play? I don't feel like diving into Kombat League right now.

sub_on_dubs

Online Scrub Lord
Yeah. I did better against oaks with frost. Might have to go back to her next time. My noob is relatively new so still gotta work on him.I think he aa me everytime. Not jumping next time.

You guys are all tough. I'm just glad I can hold my own against you all.

Well, most of you. Some of you guys just got me beat.
I feel it man wish i was as lucky lol
Yeah. I did better against oaks with frost. Might have to go back to her next time. My noob is relatively new so still gotta work on him.I think he aa me everytime. Not jumping next time.
I thought you had a good noob but your frost is killer to

lionheart21

Its Game Over, Man
Reads getting better, FB cancels getting cleaner. Next KOTH meetup, I'm gonna go full Johnny, I gotta test if this is the right move.