What's new

TYM King Of The Hill Weekly Matches! (PS4)

TyCarter35

Bonafide Jax scrub
Ggs @TyCarter35 and @MrArcher15

Ay Ty, can we play a set tomorrow? You use the low of f2 and the b2 raw a lot and just have you’re own style of Jax. I’d like to learn the mu some more from that angle
I'm not sure which area ur in but I can play with u a little tmr before like 10 AM PST cuz I have work and some other shit to do. I'm more available Friday before 11 30 AM PST and the evenings on the weekend. I'll usually do the low off f2 since no one respects the option ever and b2 is only rlly cuz I notice ppl like to block low when they wakeup most of the time even tho it's a full combo punish if blocked

STB Sgt Reed

Online Warrior
GGs to:

@Professor Oak: Crazy that you have a mic now, I muted you as soon as I joined the hill out of instinct to deny the morse code squeaks lmao, my bad. Great games as always with your army of characters haha
@TyCarter35 and his 20 minute scrub kang :p
@Vslayer and her "speeting" pal Kano. Also, just something I noticed, I think you should use knives a lot more than you do with kano. You don't always need to go in.
@lionheart21 I really like your johnny man, you're a lot more patient with him it seems. I like him more than your Cassie tbh.
@xKMMx (I think is his tag) Quit downplaying Jacqui! :p

Sorry for any scrubbing out I may have gotten away with, I'm just learning Kung Lao thanks to Foxy Grampa's awesome display in the last 3 major tournaments. Seemed so simple (D3 throw or D3 Mid) and I like simple. Plus I think I need to get away from Jax. He seems too gimmicky and easily stopped.

Professor Oak

Are you a boy or girl?
GGs to:

@Professor Oak: Crazy that you have a mic now, I muted you as soon as I joined the hill out of instinct to deny the morse code squeaks lmao, my bad. Great games as always with your army of characters haha
@Vslayer and her "speeting" pal Kano. Also, just something I noticed, I think you should use knives a lot more than you do with kano. You don't always need to go in.
@lionheart21 I really like your johnny man, you're a lot more patient with him it seems. I like him more than your Cassie tbh.

Sorry for any scrubbing out I may have gotten away with, I'm just learning Kung Lao thanks to Foxy Grampa's awesome display in the last 3 major tournaments. Seemed so simple (D3 throw or D3 Mid) and I like simple. Plus I think I need to get away from Jax. He seems too gimmicky and easily stopped.
Youre Lao was looking good for sure! Ggs to everyone. Im probably going to just learn the entire cast until Nightwolf is here, then Ill settle down.

It was cool being able to finally talk with everyone. I hope I didnt seem too dumb lol'ing hard over d3 chopchop working. Im just kinda dumb irl. Lmao

STB Sgt Reed

Online Warrior
Youre Lao was looking good for sure! Ggs to everyone. Im probably going to just learn the entire cast until Nightwolf is here, then Ill settle down.

It was cool being able to finally talk with everyone. I hope I didnt seem too dumb lol'ing hard over d3 chopchop working. Im just kinda dumb irl. Lmao
Hahaha nah man, you were fine. Chop Chop is always funny. All I'm saying is... why you wastin 2 bars? :p

Nightwolf will hopefully be sick! I love that character.

TyCarter35

Bonafide Jax scrub
GGs to:

Hey my 20 minute scrub kang is abt as good as the average online liu kang so I'll take it :DOGE:DOGE

Vslayer

Juiced Moose On The Loose
Lead Moderator
GGs to:

Leave my speetin' alone. Alright I'll try to keep that in mind. Kano's risky, but when you land something, it hurts like hell.

lionheart21

Its Game Over, Man
GGs to:

Thanks. Honestly, its been his hitbox issues that have made me keep Johnny on the backburner, but I still keep up with him since his style fits me.

And sorry I had to bail on you guys so early last night. Hopefully you got my message in the chat that I had work in the morning. I should be alright for tonight or tomorrow.

Vslayer

Juiced Moose On The Loose
Lead Moderator
Thanks. Honestly, its been his hitbox issues that have made me keep Johnny on the backburner, but I still keep up with him since his style fits me.

And sorry I had to bail on you guys so early last night. Hopefully you got my message in the chat that I had work in the morning. I should be alright for tonight or tomorrow.
Yeah we saw the message!

Dreamcatcher

EFL Founder
I guess I’ll try to join again in a bit... kicked me 4 times and didn’t get to play. Lol

Never happens on XBL so not sure if there’s anything I can “fix” with it.