What's new

TYM King Of The Hill Weekly Matches! (PS4)

Vslayer

Juiced Moose On The Loose
Lead Moderator
Sorry the game won't be ready by that time, I'll leave my PS4 in rest mode tonight.
Wait the free trial is already active ? i thought it would start on Thursday until Monday
Oh no I got it on disc, I have bonus points with my credit card company and they had a ton of games so I got a few.

Dreamcatcher

EFL Founder
I usually play everyday but I'm trying out a new game D:

Tomorrow fo sho and probably Friday too
There are no other games! :D But it's all good, just let me know.

@Dreamcatcher

When will you be on? EST time

Going to the movies tonight, but perhaps we could play before or after?
Sounds good, I usually have to wait for my son to go to bed which is about 9-10 my time. (I'm Mountain so that's two hours behind you) So 11-midnight your time?

STB Sgt Reed

Online Warrior
There are no other games! :D But it's all good, just let me know.

Sounds good, I usually have to wait for my son to go to bed which is about 9-10 my time. (I'm Mountain so that's two hours behind you) So 11-midnight your time?
Quite possible. Movie will probably end around 9-9:30. If you see me online, shoot me an invite!

DDustiNN

MK11 Pocket Guide: Koming Soon to the App Store
NOICE, gonna add you tonight. I may be packing more boxes or trying the Division 2 but we're gonna get a celebratory KOTH up soon :p

Yo did you get The Division 2? It's co-op...with lots and lots of dress-up options XD
The Division 2 is so good! I loved it. I need to get back into it so I can gear up for the raid.

DDustiNN

MK11 Pocket Guide: Koming Soon to the App Store
Another busy weekend for me. I won’t be able to play tomorrow... heading to concert after work. Won’t be home until around 1am. Saturday is booked solid, but maybe later at night. Sunday no clue, being Father’s Day. Friday might be a possibility.

E

Eldriken

Nah I had a blast with it. Also loved the first game.
I loved the first one too, which is why I got the second. I enjoyed it for a bit and then dropped it. More of the same, but with some stupid mechanical decisions.

Vslayer

Juiced Moose On The Loose
Lead Moderator
I loved the first one too, which is why I got the second. I enjoyed it for a bit and then dropped it. More of the same, but with some stupid mechanical decisions.
I like it when I'm playing with a friend, other than that it's kinda the same stuff as any other looter shooter.