What's new

TYM King Of The Hill Weekly Matches! (PS4)

lionheart21

Its Game Over, Man
I'll play someone if anyone is interested. If not, back to Ritual of the Night it is. lol
Not sure if I'm getting that now or after a price drop. I'm enjoying MK11, but...the spiritual successor to one of my all-time favorite games in Symphony of the Night, that's a tough call.

E

Eldriken

Not sure if I'm getting that now or after a price drop. I'm enjoying MK11, but...the spiritual successor to one of my all-time favorite games in Symphony of the Night, that's a tough call.
I've put 15 hours into it already. Its cost has been easily justified. lol

I was skeptical at first about the $40 price tag, but SotN is one of my absolute favorites ever. It got me into MetroidVania games.

lionheart21

Its Game Over, Man
I've put 15 hours into it already. Its cost has been easily justified. lol

I was skeptical at first about the $40 price tag, but SotN is one of my absolute favorites ever. It got me into MetroidVania games.
You're selling me hard on this. It's just that I really don't like jumping from a game that I'm currently invested in to play a game that I know that I'll be invested in.

E

Eldriken

You're selling me hard on this. It's just that I really don't like jumping from a game that I'm currently invested in to play a game that I know that I'll be invested in.
I've been playing MK11 almost nonstop. I welcome this change. The platinum is going to be worth it.

stokedAF

casual kahnage
Yo the next time you play throw me an invite. I got utterly decimated last time with no lube but I really think the ranked league mode made me improve as a player. It’s much different than casual. Still probably not as good as y’all but I want to try.

Only if it’s not full though I don’t want to waste the spot.

E

Eldriken

Yo the next time you play throw me an invite. I got utterly decimated last time with no lube but I really think the ranked league mode made me improve as a player. It’s much different than casual. Still probably not as good as y’all but I want to try.

Want to 1v1?

Vslayer

Juiced Moose On The Loose
Lead Moderator

No spot is wasted, whatever your skill level is, the more you play with us the more you'll improve. That's how I got better and I keep learning every time.

Man where did my free time go lmao
Hory shet.

Hope y'all are still having fun though
We are! When you're free, join us sometime.

DDustiNN

MK11 Pocket Guide: Koming Soon to the App Store
No spot is wasted, whatever your skill level is, the more you play with us the more you'll improve. That's how I got better and I keep learning every time.

This is true. After playing with you all a few days ago, and losing quite a bit, I headed back to the Kasual section for some more games... and I almost felt like a god, lol. I was just dominating, unexpectedly. I assume that must be what it feels like when you actual good players go up against my sorry ass, haha :cool:

Vslayer

Juiced Moose On The Loose
Lead Moderator
This is true. After playing with you all a few days ago, and losing quite a bit, I headed back to the Kasual section for some more games... and I almost felt like a god, lol. I was just dominating, unexpectedly. I assume that must be what it feels like when you actual good players go up against my sorry ass, haha :cool:
The exact same thing happened to me lmao. Improving together is so much fun <3

MalevolentFix

haha shokan queen go down up
Definitely! ♥
I'm sad like... I got the tail end of one session in, got my Cassie destroyed, then my Jacqui, and didn't have time to get more matches in lmao Didn't have a chance to really train and retain.