What's new

Question TYM I need your help!

Sao87

@thedigitaldojo
Some friends of mine who are a very talented band need your help to take them to the next level. They're currently in a competition against local bands to win the backing by project independent to help them go on tour to play their music around America.

Voting for them is very simple just click on the link below, select Element A440 (it is in alphabetical order) submit the vote and then enter the captcha code to legitimize your vote.

http://www.projectindependent.net/vote2012

If you want to sample some of their music it can be found here on their website.

http://www.elementa440.com/hear.html

You aren't just voting for some crappy band to win. I truly believe these guys are the most talented out of the pool of bands you will be voting against.

Please help Element A440 push their music to the next level and grant them the ability to win this tour opportunity. We greatly appreciate any help you guys can give!

Rokinlobster

Nightwolf of the galaxy
Woah dude, I remember this band from when I was a little kid. I was friends with Robert (nichols?) And his dad is in this band.

Sao87

@thedigitaldojo
I don't know much about the history of the band. But Halo is the singer in the band and has been keeping it together it seems.

Sao87

@thedigitaldojo
Thanks CheapEddie, its because of you guys that they're doing well! But other bands are catching up.

Lord Beef

Death Metal and Trance
Voted. By the way, I did project independent two years ago and if it is the same, you are able to vote more than once/day. Just a tidbit.

Sao87
They are fucking good man, I wish them the best of luck.

Sao87

@thedigitaldojo
Voted. By the way, I did project independent two years ago and if it is the same, you are able to vote more than once/day. Just a tidbit.

Sao87
Oh thanks! Yea I think the band that is in the lead caught onto the fact that they can vote more than once in a day because they just keep climbing..

Sao87
Yeah, the way it works is you can vote once every day until the poll closes (December 30th).

Element A440 puts on a really good show live, I hope they win this event and are able to tour.

They have a new album coming out within the next few months, winning this event for them would push it over the top!