What's new

TYM Community Tier List Representative Voting Thread - Nightwolf

THTB

Arez | Booya | Riu48 - Rest Easy, Friends
Rules:

1. To enter yourself as a candidate for a character, simply make a post declaring yourself as such.

2. To vote for a candidate, simply like their post. The two candidates with the highest number of votes are your representatives.

3. You may only enter yourself for ONE character.

4. If you are a candidate, you are PROHIBITED from voting for another candidate of the character you are applying to represent. You may vote for other character representatives, however.

5. There is no restriction on the number of votes per character.

THTB

Arez | Booya | Riu48 - Rest Easy, Friends
It'll likely be another week before we finish rep voting.

AK L0rdoftheFLY

I hatelove this game
They are waiting for the rest of the characters to get two representatives. Once that happens or once they get tired of waiting...I'll call you an we will put one down. I have your number from FRwhen you forgot to get your money or points or whatever.

Big D

Relevant In An Irrelevant Time
They are waiting for the rest of the characters to get two representatives. Once that happens or once they get tired of waiting...I'll call you an we will put one down. I have your number from FRwhen you forgot to get your money or points or whatever.
Yeah just get back to me on it whenever. Its not a rush. I THINK I was 5th place, but did FR pay out past top 3?

AK L0rdoftheFLY

I hatelove this game
Wow no one has explained this to you? Many of the majors are called "evo majors". These majors offer EVO points because they follow the rules of EVO and are linked with EVO. The points are for seeding. When people are putting the brackets together they take a few things into consideration:

In no particular order
1) location
2)evo points
3) sponsors

So for an example lets say you pig and reo all have evo points. Let's say you have 5(I think that's accurate), pig has 50 and Reo has 150. Reo would be a 1 seed, pig a 2 seed, and you a 3 seed. I have no evo points so I would be a 4 seed. They would likely give reo a buy first round and a guy like me would fight him second round.

Good?

The higher the seed the easier the fights (theoretically) in early rounds.

Big D

Relevant In An Irrelevant Time
Wow no one has explained this to you? Many of the majors are called "evo majors". These majors offer EVO points because they follow the rules of EVO and are linked with EVO. The points are for seeding. When people are putting the brackets together they take a few things into consideration:

In no particular order
1) location
2)evo points
3) sponsors

So for an example lets say you pig and reo all have evo points. Let's say you have 5(I think that's accurate), pig has 50 and Reo has 150. Reo would be a 1 seed, pig a 2 seed, and you a 3 seed. I have no evo points so I would be a 4 seed. They would likely give reo a buy first round and a guy like me would fight him second round.

Good?

The higher the seed the easier the fights (theoretically) in early rounds.
Well dayum...I need to get to work on those EVO points in case I do go lol. I would hate to spend all that money and be out in like 4 matches...