What's new

TYM Community Tier List Representative Voting Thread - Johnny Cage

THTB

Arez | Booya | Riu48 - Rest Easy, Friends
Rules:

1. To enter yourself as a candidate for a character, simply make a post declaring yourself as such.

2. To vote for a candidate, simply like their post. The two candidates with the highest number of votes are your representatives.

3. You may only enter yourself for ONE character.

4. If you are a candidate, you are PROHIBITED from voting for another candidate of the character you are applying to represent. You may vote for other character representatives, however.

5. There is no restriction on the number of votes per character.

Konqrr

MK11 Kabal = MK9 Kitana
While Maxter is definitely good with Cage (and everyone else, it seems), he is relatively new to the character and I wouldn't put my faith in him knowing matchups well enough to be part of this for Cage.

Dizzy

False Information Police Officer
Premium Supporter
NetherRealm Studios
I'll throw my nomination out there.

I make it to as many tournaments as I can and don't plan on stopping. I have been sticking with Johnny Cage for a while and while it is known far and wide that he has his hard matches, I work through them and try to figure them out. I will not write off any match without putting thought and effort into it. Furthermore, I will attempt to investigate into new ways to make these matchups more favorable for JC and to keep the matchup chart up to date.

Vote for me for JC representative, and always keep in mind, "Johnny Cage is not afraid to die."

Mikemetroid

Who hired this guy, WTF?
I nominate myself because I have been playing Cage since the very start of MK9 (I'm talking like back to when the Demo came out for PSN+ users). I've used him as a defensive and as a offensive character. I do really well with him. I have been to 2 tournaments so far and going to 3 more this year. At ECT3 I placed 13th out of 144 places with Cage. I also have spent numerous amounts of time online and offline in his bad matchups (ex: vs Kabal). I have taken the time to face my losses as Cage and worked on them.

Here is my Nekropolis stats with him via Xbox 360 (as of 12-30-11)

Oh and I wear sunglasses when I play as Cage. Adds a damage boost. :cool:

SwiftTomHanks

missiles are coming
I nominate myself because I have been playing Cage since the very start of MK9 (I'm talking like back to when the Demo came out for PSN+ users). I've used him as a defensive and as a offensive character. I do really well with him. I have been to 2 tournaments so far and going to 3 more this year. At ECT3 I placed 13th out of 144 places with Cage. I also have spent numerous amounts of time online and offline in his bad matchups (ex: vs Kabal). I have taken the time to face my losses as Cage and worked on them.

Oh and I wear sunglasses when I play as Cage. Adds a damage boost. :cool:
Voted for you due to your offline success. If chosen please disregard any online history you have with the character and his online match ups.

Konqrr

MK11 Kabal = MK9 Kitana

Wow... I have played this game nearly every day since release, almost have 600 games played online (lol i know) and I have nowhere NEAR those stats. I haven't even gained "mastery" of one character yet XD

Tolkeen

/wrists
Dear Johnny Cage forums, please read the initial post before replying to this thread anymore. It doesn't seem like you understand how the voting works. Thank you.