What's new

TYM Community Tier List Representative Voting Thread - Cyrax

THTB

Arez | Booya | Riu48 - Rest Easy, Friends
Rules:

1. To enter yourself as a candidate for a character, simply make a post declaring yourself as such.

2. To vote for a candidate, simply like their post. The two candidates with the highest number of votes are your representatives.

3. You may only enter yourself for ONE character.

4. If you are a candidate, you are PROHIBITED from voting for another candidate of the character you are applying to represent. You may vote for other character representatives, however.

5. There is no restriction on the number of votes per character.

Creepy00

Noob
Question: Is cyblax going to have his own community tier list voting? since 1) His gameplay is a bit different and rushdown oriented and 2) The fact, compare to other characters, he is newest or freshest in the cast, so there is only quite a few people that him competitively incluiding me, J360, and boxy (what i know)

Also, i dominated Maxter for the cyrax representative.

SwiftTomHanks

missiles are coming
I would be the perfect candidate. I have traveled the most, placed 2nd at a major, and revolutionized his rushdown potential. Unfortunately, I wont be doing it. Jade is more important right now imo
Would have voted for you, but you went with Jade.
J360 who went with Cyber Sub.
So ... Maxter and @Mustard-L4somethingsomething get the fuck in here.

Luija1006

since 1995
Question: Is cyblax going to have his own community tier list voting? since 1) His gameplay is a bit different and rushdown oriented and 2) The fact, compare to other characters, he is newest or freshest in the cast, so there is only quite a few people that him competitively incluiding me, J360, and boxy (what i know)

Also, i dominated Maxter for the cyrax representative.
1) He should. 2) I placed first in C4 PTY Tournament (Big tourney, Central America), and 4 locals with this character. J360 is the man for this job. The character got attention thanks to him. Ahh I still remember the days when this character was considered low tier, and we started to contribute to the threads, testing differences. Totally underrated character. Good old December 2011. I have been away from this forum since christmas, after I won the tourney.

PND_Mustard

"More stealthful than the night"
Premium Supporter
im grateful for the nominations, but because i use cyrax drastically different to everyone else theres no way anyone would understand some of my matchup opinions.

sorry guys but im gonna have to pass this one. but much respect to you THTB for putting this whole thing together. :)

TONY-T

Mad scientist
I appreciate the mention guys but i litterally have no competition to play, i play only one person. "The joys of living in a country where the game is banned" So this type of thing i dont think id be the right person for the job. Id nominate Maxter and J360! You cant go wrong with these two ;)