What's new

TylerLantern's MK Collection

TylerLantern

POWER OF FEAR
I wasn't sure where to post this topic, so if its not in the appropriate forum, please move it to where it should be. Thanks!

This thread will show my collection of Mortal Kombat memorabilia, promotional stuff, collectibles, etc. I have collected MK promotional stuff and action figures for a long time. I will not be posting the action figure collection because its tons of figures and too much to post. I will however be posting pretty much everything else, except for some older promo items that are in storage because I am moving soon, including my Mortal Kombat 1 and Mortal Kombat 2 Promo banners. Most everything else is here though, so check it out!

Mortal Kombat Deadly Alliance (Quan Chi) Standee:

Mortal Kombat Deception (Sub Zero and Mileena) Standee:

Mortal Kombat Deception Mini Standee:

Mortal Kombat Armageddon Standee:

Mortal Kombat 9 Standee:

Mortal Kombat 9 HUGE 10FT x 7FT Promo Banner (Blu-Ray on top to show size):

Sub Zero HUGE 10FT x 7FT Promo Banner (Blu-RAY on top to show size):

Scorpion HUGE 10FT x 7FT Promo Banner (Blu-Ray on top to show size):

KB Toys MK3/MKT and MK4 Promo Banners (Blu-Ray on top to show size):

MK9 Promo Marquee 10FT (Dollar bill to show size):

MK9 Wal-Mart 6FT x 3FT Promo Banner(Blu-Ray on top to show size):

TylerLantern

POWER OF FEAR
MK9 Random Promotional Posters, Displays, Etc.:

MK9 Custom Framed 3D Scorpion Poster (I took the 3D portion of Scorpion off of the poster very delicately and framed just the poster, the re-attached the 3D Scorpion portion to the outside of the frame, and it looks amazing):

Mortal Kombat 1995 Movie Promos:

MK9 United Kingdom Promo Posters (Very cool because certain aspects have a glossy finish):

MK9 Wal-Mart Vinyl Promo Banners:

MK vs DC Promo Posters:

Mortal Kombat Deadly Alliance Promo Poster:

MK Legacy Signed Poster (Signed by the main cast and Ed Boon):

TylerLantern

POWER OF FEAR
Mortal Kombat Original Comic Art (Pages used to make the comic) From "Mortal Kombat: Kitana And Mileena" #1, Art work by Greg Horn (Famous comic book artist):

Page 15 -

Page 13 -

Both Pages -

Mortal Kombat 9 Syco Collectibles Statues:

Sub Zero 18" -

Kitana 10" -

Scorpion 10" (Alternate Heads)

Raiden 10" (Amazing)

Mortal Kombat New Era Fitted Hats:

Mortal Kombat 1995 Movie Soundtrack RIAA Certified Platinum Sales Award (This is my most prized MK collectible. This was hung on the wall of TVT Records, and was given to me by the owner of TVT. It is an award for selling over 1 Million copies of the MK movie soundtrack):

NON-MK Promo Stuff (Other games such as Arkham City, etc):

Arkham City Wal-Mart Promo 3D Display -

Arkham City Batman 3D Standee -

Arkham City Joker 3D Standee -

Green Lantern Standee -

Thats everything that is not in storage. Since I am moving soon, some has been packed up and put in storage until I move. Once I move, I will take pictures of the rest and post it up.

STORMS

Co-founder
Founder
Premium Supporter
I kinda miss my fanboy days... :(

Being able to have your "figures" out on display... so much stuff, lol

Very nice collection, Tyler! :)

TylerLantern

POWER OF FEAR
I kinda miss my fanboy days... :(

Being able to have your "figures" out on display... so much stuff, lol

Very nice collection, Tyler! :)
Thanks Storms! Yeah, everytime an MK game is released, I become a fanboy for the promo stuff. I have always loved how cool the standees are, and way back when MKD was released, I was given some promo posters, so then not only did I want the standees, I wanted all promo material I could come across. Now that I am moving, I may have a bit more room to display some of it.