What's new

Tyler Lantern's Ultimate Klimate Kombat Exhibition

Enenra

Go to hell.
19 fighters square off against each other. That's right, 19 fighters ranging from old rivalries like Sub Zero and Scorpion to new grudge matches like Smoke and Johnny Cage. Alliances rise and fall, while brutality reigns. TylerLantern proudly brings you 20 minutes of carnage using characters seen in previous exhibitions like Rain and Reptile, to new characters such as Noob Saibot and Freddy. Not only do the environments change, but so will the costumes. Feel free to share your thoughts, and enjoy all the hard work and care that went into this video.

Sub Zero was absolutely filthy, makes a tear streak down my face.

tylan is my jam. loved this vid! the segues between combos are the best part in my opinion, makes it all flow. also subby for life. stay frosty

SZSR

Noob
That's a pretty awesome video, and it's nice seeing Smoke and Rain on the same team. :D

I don't understand the Smoke - Cage grudge match thing though..

TylerLantern

POWER OF FEAR
Two subs?!
Editing trickery?
I have a modded PS3 where I can pick the same character twice in tag mode. Same way I did two Noobs later in the video. I could probably do it with Shang's enhanced soul steal also, but have not tried it.
That's a pretty awesome video, and it's nice seeing Smoke and Rain on the same team. :D
I don't understand the Smoke - Cage grudge match thing though..
I don't really know, its just two characters I thought would be cool to fight each other. Thanks for the comment bro, I appreciate it. I actually showed your brother the raw version of this video with no music in the hotel room at MLG.
Gawdlike, you should work for McDonalds with all those combos.
I'm sorry, that was atrocious.
Great comment lol. Thanks.

Gengar

Hypnosis > Dreameater (its a reset)
i absolutely love tyler lantern videos! they are so good, amazing combos and amazing production. hats off to you good sir

Lord Beef

Death Metal and Trance
Jim :D

TylerLantern
o-BEEF_SUPREME-o said:
Two subs?!
Editing trickery?​
I have a modded PS3 where I can pick the same character twice in tag mode. Same way I did two Noobs later in the video. I could probably do it with Shang's enhanced soul steal also, but have not tried it.