What's new

Two things to be revealed yet...

D

Deleted member 59910

Bem vindo, amigo! Sempre bom ver brasileiros no TYM.

I'm hyped to see how mercy will work. More hyped to see the new mode. If I'm not wrong, Daanish Syed have said that will be a huge one, but for now, I just want to know: Who's the famous face Ed Boon talked about during the reveal event?

LawAbidingCitizen

Bomb Setups & Ball Rolls(Mileena/Cyrax)
*On the steam leaks (that confirmed on point), there's a trophy if you perform... "MERCY"...?

*And the "?" mode.

What u guys think its mercy? I have sure it's not to perform animality, so maybe it's a entire new thing or action after u perform.

The question mark mode, i was hyped for a Shaolin monks-like mini game... But after the Story trailer, it's impossible. It's just too much $$$. Maybe it's just the crypt? (btw, im from Brasil, and one guy that work at NRS said the game have a mode that will be bigger than the story mode, the guy is Brazilian and work at NRS, so i listened him clean! Lol! DYNASTY made a video about that too...)

Share you opinions, and sorry my poor English!
Can you translate the Brazil casts for us?

Circus

Part-Time Kano Hostage
I think the biggest clues that people are missing are the tabs on the top of the menus.

Under the Konquer tab, which is single player content, is where we have a very ominous "???".
IMO it's clear that the first mystery mode is an adventure mode of some kind, very likely Shaolin Monks II.

==========================================================

Then under the FIGHT tab, where we have only multi-player content, we have the MK1 styled "???".

D

Deleted member 59910

I think the biggest clues that people are missing are the tabs on the top of the menus.

Under the Konquer tab, which is single player content, is where we have a very ominous "???".
IMO it's clear that the first mystery mode is an adventure mode of some kind, very likely Shaolin Monks II.

==========================================================

Then under the FIGHT tab, where we have only multi-player content, we have the MK1 styled "???".

The first one is the Krypt, confirmed already. The MK1 styled is the mystery to be solved.

shaolinskywalker

White Lotus Society
Don't know how crazy this sounds, but my dark horse game mode pick is something like FIFA ultimate team- a card game(like mobile) where you get versions of characters and have them battle (Kind of like AI battle simulator in I2, so it's not exactly 3v3, but 3v3 to an extent. (Human controlled, not AI) I think this mode would be fun, innovative, and profitable for NRS.

Right, so the first unknown mode under the konquor tab is confirmed to be the krypt.

That just leaves the mode with the MK 1 statues which every one is guessing is a remaster.

Ghost of The Moon

One with the air.
I'd like:

a) Shaolin Monks type of game.
b) MK1/MK2/UMK3 port.
c) Tag-Team.

Give me just one of the three. But if Boon wants to be smart, he can give us all three!

There's a good chance that the mode that designer was talking is the krypt.

Obviously it's not going to be bigger than the story mode in terms of production values, but I'm guessing he means with content.

Agilaz

It has begun
That answers that question... The ? in the menu is the Krypt. As seen in this video at 4:45.

From 0:20 onward, what is that? I see a Scorpion assist.

Either this is tower stuff, which would be weird considering it's used by the 2P side Johnny, or it's a new and improved Test Your Luck thing going on.

Also this kinda chips away at Rain's chances of inclusion even more, in my eyes. I remember seeing a Rain assist in the towers of time video, but it was just his water bubble. The Scorpion assist actually has Scorpion jump in for the move

Derico

Banned
Krypt, lol i knew it.
Dont expect nothing more guys, seriously.

The other modes are online, so... Its over our hope for a beat em up mini game. Sadly.