What's new

Two things to be revealed yet...

Derico

Banned
*On the steam leaks (that confirmed on point), there's a trophy if you perform... "MERCY"...?

*And the "?" mode.

What u guys think its mercy? I have sure it's not to perform animality, so maybe it's a entire new thing or action after u perform.

The question mark mode, i was hyped for a Shaolin monks-like mini game... But after the Story trailer, it's impossible. It's just too much $$$. Maybe it's just the crypt? (btw, im from Brasil, and one guy that work at NRS said the game have a mode that will be bigger than the story mode, the guy is Brazilian and work at NRS, so i listened him clean! Lol! DYNASTY made a video about that too...)

Share you opinions, and sorry my poor English!

Circus

Part-Time Kano Hostage
I completely forgot about that mode.

Wtf could it be? Weird....

It'd be cool if it's not just another Tower-like mode that just has you fight people while the game throws random shit at you.

Last edited:

Derico

Banned
Yes, 2 important things to be revealed...:
-Will Kustom VARIATIONS be enable for competitive mode?
-How RANKING SYSTEM works in MK11?
That's important.
Ed Boon said they will fit all the moves on the 3 variations, let's see.

(if you think something is important, make a thread too, it's free of charge, don't need to be "my thing is more important" , its so childish)

stokedAF

casual kahnage
I don’t remember who said it but I think mercy gives the opponent some health back and you continue the match. That could be official or it could just be some random post I read on here lol. It makes sense to me though.

2nd one is probably the krypt but it’s probably better. A Shaolin Monks style krypt would be sick.

Derico

Banned
I don’t remember who said it but I think mercy gives the opponent some health back and you continue the match. That could be official or it could just be some random post I read on here lol. It makes sense to me though.

2nd one is probably the krypt but it’s probably better. A Shaolin Monks style krypt would be sick.
Mercy was on steam leak, and all about that leak was legit and confirmed, it will have mercy.

Your idea of Shaolin Monks + Crypt is awesome! Who knows!!

Lt. Boxy Angelman

I WILL EAT THIS GAME
If Konquest Mode hasn't been announced yet, my money says it makes its return.
You could take the Training Mode format of Deadly Alliance and give it the aesthetic of Deception. Like the little monk dude is Shujinko and the places he travels through tell a story while you go through the motions with everyone.

I still think the hidden mode is going to be an HD remake of MK1, and maybe more of the older games. Excited for mercy, even just by itself, but I think there's a decent possibility of a special finisher coming after. I don't think animalities are out of the question.

[?]'s

- tag play?
- automatic, background online matchmaking in training mode?
- co-op story / campaign / "Fire and Ice" / "Shaolin Monks 2" / "Shujinko" mode/s?
- Krypt / Kombat Kart / Test Your Might / Kombat Chess?
- in which mode/s will customisation options will be freely usable?
- how many developer-locked "variations"?
- a "free" mode where "slot" restrictions are removed?
- Fatal Blow cool-down window (in second-per-use)?
- "EZ" finishers?
- "EZ" Brutalities?
- micro transactions?
- gore / blood filter / slider?
- WILL PLAYER-2 HAVE ACCESS TO CONTENT IN OFFLINE VERSUS MODE/S (or, as in IJ2, all content is locked to player-1's profile and, thus, effectively only for nauseous versus-CPU and fleeting online use)?

Derico

Banned
It's weird how many times this year Boon posted things related to "Fire and Ice", unfinished/canceled game.

Rice

SIRO FOR MK1
Its obvious that the Krypt is gonna be some kind of version or homage to the canceled Shaolin Monks sequel in some shape or form.

We have a achievement that tells us that you play most likely as Scorpion considering not many characters are able to "spear" dead bodies.

Its not gonna be a full Shaolin Monks 2 but a meaty Krypt where you gonna have such gameplay and maybe do stuff like quests.

Derico

Banned
Its obvious that the Krypt is gonna be some kind of version or homage to the canceled Shaolin Monks sequel in some shape or form.

We have a achievement that tells us that you play most likely as Scorpion considering not many characters are able to "spear" dead bodies.

Its not gonna be a full Shaolin Monks 2 but a meaty Krypt you gonna do such gameplay and maybe do stuff like quests.
Speculation is never obvious.
I wish that mode be like u said...

About the scorpion thing, if it is indeed fire and ice, sub should have a similar trophy too...

Rice

SIRO FOR MK1
Speculation is never obvious.
I wish that mode be like u said...

About the scorpion thing, if it is indeed fire and ice, sub should have a similar trophy too...
Well the steam leak didnt have all the trophies of the game so there could be one for Sub.

Worst case scenario would be Ed playing favouritism again and you only play as Scorpion and you gotta have to kill Sub haha

Circus

Part-Time Kano Hostage
By the ? Mode do you mean the icon with the character statues from MK1? Spec is that it's an MK1 remaster.
It's weird how many times this year Boon posted things related to "Fire and Ice", unfinished/canceled game.
Either an MK1 reboot or Fire and Ice reboot would be amazing.

For some reason I really think it might be an MK1 reboot.

Imagine now.... MK with model sprites still, but with NEW CHARACTERS from MK11.

Imagine how badass it'd be fighting Kotal Kahn as Scorpion in MK1...

My brain just exploded.

Derico

Banned
Man, at the same time, i don't want to get hyped for that mode...
Too much money involved on the Story mode... It's hard to believe we will have another big mode/game.

Then my brain explodes when the guy from NRS studio said the game will have bigger things than just Story mode.

Crazy!

Zev

Cages_Shades from MKO
you mean three things . . . .

but ya hopefully there's a fun side mode or adventure mode included, just to top off this awesome looking game.

pure.Wasted

'ello baby, did you miss me?
By the ? Mode do you mean the icon with the character statues from MK1? Spec is that it's an MK1 remaster.
God, I hope not. It's cool that a MK1 remaster exists for people who want it, but it should be a separate purchase. I want all the MK11 modes to be relevant to MK11.