What's new

Video/Tutorial - Deceptive Two new Reptile combos last patch

IrishMantis

Most humble shit talker ever!!!
i respect you stated their not practical

fucking does my tits in when people post crazy youtube combos like they are practical as fuck lol

very cool looking btw

TamedLizard

Buff George
Fantastic.

I'll be stealing this, thanks.

I have a bad habit of doing F412 into fb, releasing them from corner pressure. Offline, it's much easier to run under and continue the juggle with 21 F412 bf4, keeping them in the corner, but online, I play it safer and just keep the combo going as best I can.

JHCRANE 14

GO VOLS!!!
I also like in this patch that you can end combos with f412 regular invisibility and still have enough time to move before the opponent. So now you can at least use it somewhere.

The Celebrity

Professional Googler
I have a bad habit of doing F412 into fb, releasing them from corner pressure. Offline, it's much easier to run under and continue the juggle with 21 F412 bf4, keeping them in the corner, but online, I play it safer and just keep the combo going as best I can.
Thats not a bad habit, especially if you're hitting it consistently. You're just not converting it right. Because F412 leans reptile forward, you can't NJP, but you can Back Jump punch. The combo I end up doing is F412xxFFB, Back Jump Punch (1), 21, F412xxSlide. I believe you can also hit the D3xxBF4 again at the end like the majority of reptile combos, but I never try for it online, too hard of execution.

With that said, I didn't know about the 1 bar uppercut 40%, so I'll be stealing that too lol.

TamedLizard

Buff George
Thats not a bad habit, especially if you're hitting it consistently. You're just not converting it right. Because F412 leans reptile forward, you can't NJP, but you can Back Jump punch. The combo I end up doing is F412xxFFB, Back Jump Punch (1), 21, F412xxSlide. I believe you can also hit the D3xxBF4 again at the end like the majority of reptile combos, but I never try for it online, too hard of execution.

With that said, I didn't know about the 1 bar uppercut 40%, so I'll be stealing that too lol.
Thanks for the tip! Went into the lab today to practice and I've got it down pat and it's been very useful. Also, his jump kick (3 or 4, both work) will net you an extra 1%. Same execution.

As for that 40% combo (which has also been very useful), if you start with F41, ex Invis, then proceed with the rest of the combo, you'll net 44%. Not much of a difference for two bars, but it's helped me close out some matches when the opponent had a life lead.