What's new

Two more character slots left

Ok, so recently there has been a picture revealed by the spanish page of Injustice: Gods Among Us showing us and updated look on the character select screen
on the left are the heroes, there are two empty slots which is Shazam! and Hawgirl.
on the right you see the villain side of the roster with 4 empty character slots, that side is also missing characters which is Sinestro and Doomsday, therefore leading two more empty unknown slots.
My prediction: Ares, and Killer Frost
What I want to see: Cap. Cold and Black Manta
The character roster number really disappoints me because MK9 had 28 characters not including dlc and this game only includes 24, but hopefully the dlc makes up for it. Other than that the game looks perfect and I can't wait to play it, already pre-ordered it a Walmart! again! Cannot wait!
so, what do you want to see, and who do you predict will be the last two characters in the game?
14_blackadam01.jpg14_blackadam01.jpg

Robotic Shark

you can never have too much honey
first off its not 100% 24 characters we don't know this for a fact its speculation
and I bet its Ares and Circe giving Wonder Woman 2 villains like the rest of the Trinity
would like to see Captain Cold

Again, we still don't know how they'll handle unlockables/DLC. I can't imagine Hawkgirl and freaking Shazam being locked from the start. Doomsday I could understand, but not Hawkgirl and Shazam.

All I know is that I hope they try and keep some of them a secret like Cyber-Sub-Zero or Freddy and not tell us about them before the game comes out. I'd like to have SOME surprises. Too many fighting games in recent years tell you all the fighter and leave no surprises for you to find on your own.

LEGEND

YES!
Obviously Killer frost and Ares

Really excited about DLC though. So many possible alt costumes and Characters to chose from, the DLC for this game is going to be sick

EGGXI

Scary Bat
Hell... I find myself really deflated right now. I would sort of hate it if this was it, I liked the guessing games and the potential of a ridiculously big roster, I don't want to wait for DLC, it takes the fun out of it.

I'm really quite annoyed that they've revealed this screen thing, because it seems unlikely to be a troll or a placeholder image now that the game is coming out soon.

And as always, why is Killer Frost apparently "Obviously" in. Out of all the speculation hers is general the weakest, not saying she isn't in, but it certainly isn't obvious.

Ares to me is obviously confirmed, we have him in the comic, magazines have said he is in, he has his own avatar gear on the marketplace. The only way he doesn't take up a slot is if he is a boss, but WW needs a villain and he will fit the bill.

EGGXI

Scary Bat
Man, I'd rather have 24 reasonably balanced characters than 30 characters crammed in with only 8 that are viable.
I'm the opposite, I would like as many characters as possible, if some are trash tier/clones I don't care, so long as there isn't a crazy OP GDLK character. I'm a big fan of fighters but a bigger fan of comics, so I'd rather play as many of my favourite heroes as I can, and there should still be like 12 top tier characters.

They've confirmed that this 24 slot roster is not the final roster count. For the love of gods, learn this fact and spread it like Nutella. Not enough people know this because I'm telling people on a goddamn daily basis.
Apparently all they confirmed was that the roster screen was a placeholder, not the amount of people on it, although we were at 12 when Hector said we weren't even halfway... to me when you say "not even" it makes me think we weren't close to halfway at 12... which would be nice...

I'm the opposite, I would like as many characters as possible, if some are trash tier/clones I don't care, so long as there isn't a crazy OP GDLK character. I'm a big fan of fighters but a bigger fan of comics, so I'd rather play as many of my favourite heroes as I can, and there should still be like 12 top tier characters.

Apparently all they confirmed was that the roster screen was a placeholder, not the amount of people on it, although we were at 12 when Hector said we weren't even halfway... to me when you say "not even" it makes me think we weren't close to halfway at 12... which would be nice...
I'm with you on the huge number of characters thing. I want so many characters for this game but I know that all my hopes aren't going into this game, not with the time they have.