What's new

Two custom hitboxes ready!!!

I have 4 different tops - the fourth one being Reptile. Unfortunately we don't have time to make them for profit and moreover the price came arround the price of a HB + 50$
Glad you like them :)

Sasuga

Noob
They look really awesome but does it work, using your left hand to operate the jump button?

By the way.... Where did you order the Cthulhu boards..? I ordered mine at lizardlick but seem to take forever to reach me....

I think it is more natural to use only one hand to do the jumping motion. In this way one hand is solely for directions the other for the rest of the buttons.
I ordered from gremlinsolutions in the UK

Dark Kobra

Hitbox™ Enthusiast
Hiya Natalka! Great to see that you finished them!! They look REALLY SWEET and I'm glad that I was able to help in anyway that I could!

They may take a bit of time to get used to, but please stay with them and you will get the most out of them ;)

I posted a short review of mine over at Mortalkombatunited.com so if you want to have a read of my review, then it's over there.

But I'm really happy that you have built your own hitboxes Natalka and I just want to say.... Happy fighting!!!!

For those who want to order the Cthulhu boards, please order the MC Cthulhu boards as they have the SOCD cleaning on them, so that left + right = neutral. I got this info from Toodles himself (the guy who does the boards).

If you can't get them from Lizardlick.com, try www.gremlinsolutions.co.uk. They ship internationally too. If you do decide to order from them, tell'em Keith sent you ;)

Lord Beef

Death Metal and Trance
Those look really good man. Ill shoot you some pics when my all acrylic hb is done. And you aren't lying about the cost. Im easily at $200 on mine so far and I haven't even figured out how to assemble the body yet >_>. Good shit brutha

Sent from my MB860 using Tapatalk

Jimmypotato

Mid Tier
SEXY TIME!!

Im starting to want to try one of these out, but with an MK layout...hmmmm
I getto modded one of my PDP sticks last night basically to see if I like the idea of Hitbox and if I would be able to use it. The waiting list is long to buy a real one so I thought What the fuck.

Picture is from my phone so its kinda ass http://s1211.photobucket.com/albums/cc424/Jimmypotato/?action=view&current=IMG00006.jpg

Now that I had a chance to try it out last night, I'm friggin switching to one as soon as I can. Absolutely love it. I am going to get the 24mm Convex buttons for the left hand though, but I like the Concave for the kicks and punches.

I can get a MC cthulu of a friend here in Calgary, but I'm not sure I have the skills to make one myself, I may research and give it a go though.

Jimmypotato

Mid Tier
So cool man, I want to do this, but have no idea how to get the cool art and cover it in the clear top. Is this specially done or is it possible to do yourself??

Tim Static

Adminerator
I getto modded one of my PDP sticks last night basically to see if I like the idea of Hitbox and if I would be able to use it. The waiting list is long to buy a real one so I thought What the fuck.

Picture is from my phone so its kinda ass http://s1211.photobucket.com/albums/cc424/Jimmypotato/?action=view¤t=IMG00006.jpg

Now that I had a chance to try it out last night, I'm friggin switching to one as soon as I can. Absolutely love it. I am going to get the 24mm Convex buttons for the left hand though, but I like the Concave for the kicks and punches.

I can get a MC cthulu of a friend here in Calgary, but I'm not sure I have the skills to make one myself, I may research and give it a go though.
wow that is odd lol.

Jimmypotato

Mid Tier
How hard was it to make man? I am interested in modding one myself...
The Ghetto PDP was easy man, just drilled some holes and switched some buttons around. To make a real one will be a little more difficult. But depending on the board you get you might not even have to do any soldering if you make one your self.

The biggest issue for me is making a fuckin sweet box. Thats where the skills come in, making it look sweet,

TakeAChance

TYM White Knight
I got a BlazBlue TE stick (Street Fighter TE Stick) that I may try to convert into a hitbox...anyone know how the hitbox works with other fighters?

Dark Kobra

Hitbox™ Enthusiast
So cool man, I want to do this, but have no idea how to get the cool art and cover it in the clear top. Is this specially done or is it possible to do yourself??
All it is Jimmy, is getting your image printed to size, then get a piece of plexiglass / perspex and cut it to the same size as the image. The only tricky part that you will come across is the placement of the holes and drilling through the perspex, but also as well, cutting holes in your artwork so that you can place the buttons.

It is something that you can do yourself, but if you don't feel comfortable, then you can get the perspex / plexiglass cut to size and get the image printed out.

Dark Kobra

Hitbox™ Enthusiast
I got a BlazBlue TE stick (Street Fighter TE Stick) that I may try to convert into a hitbox...anyone know how the hitbox works with other fighters?
It works quite well fella. I've tried it on VF5, Tekken, MK, Soul Calibur II & IV, Tobal 2 (PSX) and Street Fighter and it works pretty well for all of them!!

If you go to www.hitboxarcade.com there are a few videos on there of it in action, but also if you look for 'How to Hitbox' on youtube there will be videos showing the Hitbox in action on MvC, Street Fighter IV and MK.

bone

Noob

Picture is from my phone so its kinda ass http://s1211.photobucket.com/albums/cc424/Jimmypotato/?action=view¤t=IMG00006.jpg

The waiting list actually wasn't all that long for me. I put myself on the list on Oct. 3rd, got an email I could purchase one Oct. 16th and got it in yesterday Oct. 20th. I played around with it for a couple of hours and really like it. Certain inputs come out like butter like any of the 1/4 circles, thats been one on the problems with the PDP stick for me. The dash come out way better but my only problem is I still need to work on button memory. Also the crossing jumps come out with ease, just press the up+F or B at the same time. I always had a problem getting that out with the stick consistently.