What's new

TwitchPlays Mortal Kombat Komplete Edtion (MK9)?

Hi guys, yes this is my 1st post after making the account, and for obvious reasons i am not going to hide.
If your not familiar with the TwitchPlays format, you control the game / character by simply typing commands in to chat.

Ive taken this to a new level, and adapted and modified it in such a way that it can now control Mortal Kombat.

Ive set up a demo channel on twitch.tv/youplayfightinggames and it seems to be running smooth.
The 2 things that I am still looking for is a bunch of people that would want to play this together (a stereotype viewer will type a command and then not do anything until that has happened on the screen, this makes it a stop and go thing with just 1 person playing).
This to increase activity on the screen, and of course gives me a better test environment.

Next to that ive also some technical questions, like a jump, with any given character, how long does the jump animation last (how long till it hits the floor again)?
Im having a tiny bit of timing issues that prevent me from perfecting it further, which is what im waiting for so i can make more pre-defined commands.

Also, i did not know in what part to post this, i obviously have privileges in some part and not in others, if i posted this in the wrong part could a mod by so nice and please move it over? <3

Thank you for you time