What's new

Tweedy's Summit of Time Diss Track *NSFW*

Getting into the spirit of the competition, a few nominees for the Summit of Time are trying out different things to get your precious votes: Honeybee is doing fundraising streams for Biohazard, groups like Console League Gaming are doing giveaways if their pick gets in, and Tweedy is starting up a rap career.

Coming from new label producer Chopperazi, the first song from this new record company is a diss track, going at everyone else in the Summit of Time voting pool. As you'd expect, it's NSFW, so don't blast this from the mini-speakers at your desk. Posting below:

Kitana Prime has said he'll do a track of his own if his vote numbers keep high. So be on the lookout for that in the near future.

Current Summit standings are over here. Tweedy held the lead until about 10 minutes ago when Gross got a huge boost. Round 1 is going to be neck-and-neck between those two, so if you are sitting on votes and want one of them in, now's the time to get your voice heard.

Comments

E
That is all tweedy ever does. People reep what they sow.. you treat people badly people treat you badly back. It seems hypocritical to chastise people in this thread and they are doing far less and saying way less hurtful things than the guy does all the time, even in the video itself and who constantly gets front paged and defended.
I can't do anything about what Tweedy does outside the site. So what he does outside of here is out of my control.

That doesn't mean toxic behavior here is allowed from anyone, whether it's merited or not.

I said I didn't care if people shat on him about any of this. I simply stated to not get personal over it. Why is that hard for you or anyone else to understand? Would you rather me do nothing so you and others can complain about how toxic TYM is?

Make up your minds.

This rap for real had better flow than what the bird managed fo sho
Pulling stuff outta his ass when he don't have no sense or class

I can't believe this actually happened. Super cringe but he has to be doing this on purpose...

Idea: 9/10
I liked Tweedy's idea of making a rap to get everyone's attention. All of the nominees should consider creative ways to rack in votes to get a spot.

Rap: 3/10
I gave it 2 extra points for the generic beat. Tweedy's rap game was worse than the 5th grader down the street. His rhythm was so bad it felt like I was fighting against a WiFi player. His lyrics need some work, but he's not a rapper. Does Buffalo really smell like pee?

This seriously made my day and I hope Tweedy gets a spot in the Summit to prove everyone wrong, especially since he doesn't have a sponsor now.
Am i the only one who kept reading this like rapping and was like wtf that doesnt rhyme?

I regret showing this diss track to my family because every time I turn around they're talking about how trash this was, including just yesterday. Like, no shade towards Tweedy, but I had to pause the video every 20ish seconds because of how badly I was cringing.