What's new

Tutorial kind of hard in some sections

Thingy

Retired account
This is false. There are several bugs within the tutorials. If you haven't done them all, you can't really just assume "they're fine". You literally have to do different inputs than they say on screen for some to be completed.
I have done them all. lol. I didn't notice any bugs that would prevent someone from finishing. They were totally fine, unless some shit happened after I finished them 3 days ago.

John Grizzly

The axe that clears the forest
I have done them all. lol. I didn't notice any bugs that would prevent someone from finishing. They were totally fine, unless some shit happened after I finished them 3 days ago.
Someone posted a list of the issues with tutorials in this thread. Most of them would be very difficult to pass unless you know the work around.

Lun

proud TERF!
I haven't completed that tutorial yet because it's just unfun. And I probably would never bother with it if it weren't for the Shao Kahn announcer. But I gotta have that.

MKF30

Fujin and Ermac for MK 11
thats the hardest part, that counter!
Yep, ok so the night I couldn't nail it it was alos 4 AM lol so I took a few days off from it and completed it last night. I still feel that mechanic is busted, the timing is definitely not only precise but WAY inconsistent. I can see why nobody actually uses the FB kounter in matches regardless of casual or serious lol. It's just not worth it. Sticking with wake ups, tech rolls and breakways is better imo.

Also just so everyone knows if you complete the tutorial you unlock Shao Kahn's voice announcing option. I don't know how to get Kronika's though. If you complete all the character tutorials(which are way easier than the standard game's universal tutorial) you only get one skin per character, and NOTHING once you complete all characters. lol

Ck AeroVoid

Mk Casual, KI God
Yep, ok so the night I couldn't nail it it was alos 4 AM lol so I took a few days off from it and completed it last night. I still feel that mechanic is busted, the timing is definitely not only precise but WAY inconsistent. I can see why nobody actually uses the FB kounter in matches regardless of casual or serious lol. It's just not worth it. Sticking with wake ups, tech rolls and breakways is better imo.
here is the thing
I FB all the FCKING TIME and now that i know they exist, same with the fb counter. in the tutorials? nah I can't do SH*

MKF30

here is the thing
I FB all the FCKING TIME and now that i know they exist, same with the fb counter. in the tutorials? nah I can't do SH*
Yeah, the FB is one thing. That is easier to block the first hit with some practice of an attack, but mastering FB's in between strings AND doing the FB kounters will seriously piss you off, it's just not worth and in a tense match can't be risked IMO. Screw that lol. I wish they would have just given everyone a parry instead like Armageddon to be honest in terms of a kounter attack option. I know the hardest in tutorials are the Skarlet vs Baraka FB ones and then again where you're Baraka and you have to counter Skarlet's attack with FB the second hit AND crouching into U2.

@projectzero00 Glad you got it working man!

@MKF30 For the Kroinika Announcer, you need to link your copy of Mortal Kombat Mobile to your copy of Mortal Kombat 11, and it should appear as a Notification for you to claim almost instantly.

Mobile linking though is sadly bugged for many people, and some people aren't getting the announcer at all. I was luck and I did, and I got the Soul Fragments for Day 1 as well, but nothing since, and I never got any of the Mobile rewards I was supposed to. I have a ticket in with WB Support, but they have yet to get back to me.

MKF30

@projectzero00 Glad you got it working man!

@MKF30 For the Kroinika Announcer, you need to link your copy of Mortal Kombat Mobile to your copy of Mortal Kombat 11, and it should appear as a Notification for you to claim almost instantly.

Mobile linking though is sadly bugged for many people, and some people aren't getting the announcer at all. I was luck and I did, and I got the Soul Fragments for Day 1 as well, but nothing since, and I never got any of the Mobile rewards I was supposed to. I have a ticket in with WB Support, but they have yet to get back to me.
Yeah I totally forgot that I did that on the first day, lol. I linked the mobile from my ipad(what I play the mobile on when I do) I'll check to see if I have her, I do remember getting an instant notification on the first day hopefully the recent updates didn't negate that or anything.