What's new

Trying to fraud the locals over here

SSBMTL Kyle

"I'm the one who frauds"
Hi guys!

I'm Kyle, from Montreal.
I also host the MKX biweeklies here in Montreal. There are a lot of midlevel players over here, like @Jer, @zaf, @AlexLoL or @BuffSkrillex, I mean, @hayatei .

I deem all of them as frauds and I believe that if I pick a character with low execution and zoning potential, I can fraud them once or twice, retire from the game and mock them until MKX becomes MKXI and always talk about that biweekly where I frauded one of them.

Unfortunately, MKX doesn't have trial mode, has too many variations and the information is known to be scattered around the forum and not very well centralized (I blame the french-canadian mods for that).
They are also super afraid of my superior neutral game (#ragnarokonlinefundamentals), adaptation and knowledge, so whenever I ask them about something, they are being dismissive and telling me to search on Google (Mid-Level privilege rofl)

I come here to ask you, TYMers, what is the character and variation in the game that excels in low execution, zoning capabilities (#lamethemout) and fraud potential (really important).

Thanks in advance!

Shoutouts to @NewKingFlyer btw lmao, what a great novelty account.

Last edited:
Reactions: zaf

Rocket

For the Shirai Ryu.
Man, if you pick up kobu jutsu tanya you won't need zoning, you'll just need to focus on doing the most advanced and highest execution needing play of any character or variation there is.

MrProfDrPepper

NRS, Guilty Gear, and KI, the holy trinity
Hello I am Kyle from Santa Barbara, and I suggest you use your superior neutral game with shinnok because of that godlike scoop and hellsparks.

MrProfDrPepper

wait a minute, are we all forgetting about HQT Predator?
No I didn't forget. It is just that he is so boring to play that I wouldn't suggest anyone to play him, yeah he is godlike, but fuck he is boring. Which makes me really sad because I was really excited for hqt preds

SSBMTL Kyle

"I'm the one who frauds"
Man, if you pick up kobu jutsu tanya you won't need zoning, you'll just need to focus on doing the most advanced and highest execution needing play of any character or variation there is.
That's exactly what I'm trying to avoid.
Advanced tech ? Fuck that, I just wanna be washed up, play someone that didn't sleep well last night, fraud them with a super basic bnb character and laugh.

No I didn't forget. It is just that he is so boring to play that I wouldn't suggest anyone to play him, yeah he is godlike, but fuck he is boring. Which makes me really sad because I was really excited for hqt preds
I'm fine with being boring, as long as I get the W and fraud people.
Why is he boring though ? Flowcharty I guess ? lol

Quan is def not low execution.
I also heard he is "DDR : MKX edition" in terms of execution and DDR frightens me, so yeah lmao

MrProfDrPepper

Advanced tech ? Fuck that, I just wanna be washed up, play someone that didn't sleep well last night, fraud them with a super basic bnb character and laugh.

I'm fine with being boring, as long as I get the W and fraud people.
Why is he boring though ? Flowcharty I guess ? lol

I also heard he is "DDR : MKX edition" in terms of execution and DDR frightens me, so yeah lmao
He is boring because he didn't require much thought, it is basically put lasers on screen and rush in and build up pressure with the plus frames of his pc cancels and back to zoning, there is nothing necessarily wrong with that, it is just that it isn't very fun to play with

SSBMTL Kyle

"I'm the one who frauds"
Kobu Tanya you use 3 buttons.
Are the links hard ? Does she have "laming" potential ?
Can you be the ultimate fraud with Tanya or will I get exposed fast in a FT3 ?

He is boring because he didn't require much thought, it is basically put lasers on screen and rush in and build up pressure with the plus frames of his pc cancels and back to zoning, there is nothing necessarily wrong with that, it is just that it isn't very fun to play with
I'm all about killing fun and making people better by inducing salt on them.

Rocket

For the Shirai Ryu.
Oh no i was just kidding about her and her advance tech, she's as easy to play as shutting off your brain and just unconsciously pressing stuff.

God Confirm

We're all from Earthrealm. If not, cool pic brah.
Just learn Quan's pseudo unblockable loop and kill everyone in literally the dumbest way possible

SSBMTL Kyle

"I'm the one who frauds"
if you beat zaf in the bone shaper mirror you can retire as a god
You convinced me.
I will post updates in 1~2months.

I was about to sell my soul to Tanya (cuz someone told me about the reversal LMAO) and autopilot my way to victory, but inflating my ego online over here seems better in the long term.