What's new

True Skill Rank

I was just wondering what everyones True skill ranks are? Just curious to see The UMK.com communities TSR. Its hard for me to rank up due to the fact that I started doing rank when I sucked at this game. Plus I let my friends beat me in ranked, so they could get the achievement.

My Rank is 299, with a TSR of 29 :wink:

Shock

Administrator
Premium Supporter
I think I'm a 35 right now, ranked #33. I was at one point at 41 ranked at #2.

Derek

Noob
TheLord Phoenix UMK3 said:
l SuGaR l said:
That leader board doesn't mean shit.
Who said it did?
Nobody, it's just that if they'd reset the fucking ranks it might. Too bad it doesn't seem like enough people at Xbox or Midway seem to care about the leader boards. Fuckers. . . :evil:

l SuGaR l said:
l SuGaR l said:
That leader board doesn't mean shit.
Who said it did?
Nobody, it's just that if they'd reset the fucking ranks it might. Too bad it doesn't seem like enough people at Xbox or Midway seem to care about the leader boards. Fuckers. . . :evil:
Yeah its like they put this game on XBLA and then forgot all about it. There hasn't been not 1 update :shock:

If they do reset the leaderboards they need to fix some shit about the ranking system anyways.

I was just curious on what TSR those here have got since there are SO MANY scrubs in the top 100!

Annihilator83 said:
List who the top 100? Why? just go to the leaderboards :roll:
List some of the scrubs in the top 100 dumbass.
Whats with the name calling? Just because I didn't understand your post, you call me a dumbass? Whats up with that?

Do I really have to name them all. I mean just go to the leaderboards and look. Its not that hard :roll:. People with records of like 34-4, 88-34, 113-4. Just trash people. Plus alot of the people in the top 100 Ive beaten alot of times in player matches. Theres also People who don't even play anymore that are in the top 100. I don't know pacific GT's and I'm not gonna list them either. If you can't tell/ don't know than oh well :wink:

Shock

Administrator
Premium Supporter
The problem is TS doesn't degrade on its own without playing. The guys with low play counts got there fast when the game first started and then stopped playing. There are however a lot of really good players up there. My record is 953 and 33, I think Moe's is 926 and 19, we have the highest win rates of anyone on XBL, when you factor in roughly 1,000 matches total meaning way more than only 100 total. There are only a handful of players who have over 90% win rate and over say, 500 or 600 matches.

colt

Premium Supporter
Premium Supporter
NetherRealm Studios
Think I'm at over 3000 games now on the chigamecub account and it's really hard to maintain a decent true skill rating. If you mess around some and get some loses here and there you lose alot more than you gain. There have been times where I think i've gotten like 75 wins in a row and only jumped up 3 skill points.

Lex

MKKhanzo: Ded is from Bulgary jahha
colt said:
Think I'm at over 3000 games now on the chigamecub account and it's really hard to maintain a decent true skill rating. If you mess around some and get some loses here and there you lose alot more than you gain. There have been times where I think i've gotten like 75 wins in a row and only jumped up 3 skill points.
its cos u suk

colt

Premium Supporter
Premium Supporter
NetherRealm Studios
lex said:
colt said:
its cos u suk
117 ChiGameCub 31 2912 / 463
118 Lex 31 1132 / 190

"OH, what happend?"

Shock

Administrator
Premium Supporter
2. Moe30W 926 / 19
30. EWAShock 967 / 33
8. Crazy Domincan 1038 / 46
101. Throwerrrr 1013 / 95

:wink:

Tonight I played some matches to see, the first guy I beat moved me up 3 spots, then I played 4 or 5 other guys and went nowhere, played that guy again and moved up another spot. He wasn't particularly good, but he might have had a high TS or something. So now I'm officially at 1,000 ranked matches and I think I'll let it stay that way for a while.

I used a one month trial to start an account called extac03 and I ended up going something like 165 and 12. After 120 i believe i was 114 and 6, my rank was 95 with TS of 32.

i keep fuckin up my regular account playing when i'm drunk

so, I just discovered if you quit on ranked you go down like 10 or 20 spots hahaha i was always at top 500 but now i got back at top 200(for not quit) yesterday i was around 130 or 150 and today a poor zubzero win me and i quit for eat, when i returned i am like 190 now

so now i play listening my zune for not quit :twisted:

from my long experience on ranked, yes you have to beat guys from your rank or with a decent rank (maybe max of a couple of hundreds spots down to you) to go up and up. If the gay you beat are upon you youwill decend him

Colt you are Chigamecube? you chosse cyrax vs my scorpion that figths was very frustrating like defensive matches

sorry the english.

colt

Premium Supporter
Premium Supporter
NetherRealm Studios
ya death metal sfu, I play as C0LT and ChiGameCub.

Ya hiding in the corner with cyrax works very well against scorpion.