What's new

Question Trouble with NDC's on both sides of screen.

Axel_Redd

Vampire Jesus....he wants YOUR blood now!!
I don't know how many of u have this problem. But in case some of u didn't know, i've been trying to piece together my kabal. I Can pretty much do all of his NDC's on the Left side of the screen, but i cant seem to do them on the right side of the screen....anyone else have this kinda trouble? whats the best way to go about dealing with it.

I'll attest to practice. I've gotten better at iAGB"s on pad and I used to be really bad at them. But even then, I'm not there yet. I don't practice 4-6 hours a day like SquirtMcGirt suggested since I don't really have that time, but yeah whatever practice you get in is good. Just remember that you won't get your execution down consistently at first but eventually if you keep at it your muscle memory will improve and It'll become second nature to you once you get there. Also don't be afraid to try NDC pressure during matches. Yeah you'll probably lose since the inputs will come out wrong but that's how you become accustomed to using it in real situations. Hope this explanation encourages you.

Breaker

~AKUMA~
I noticed it has something to do with the how flexible my thumb joint is. I have no issue going from right to left, but I often get DB when I'm going left to right, which leads to a NDC into a DB2 overhead.

BigMilk

Former Divine Power Abuser
I used to have that same exact problem but practice will fix all errors execution related

Mr_Swizzer

OUTCAST
Well if you play online your most likely adjusted to the right side of the screen, But yes practice some slow cancels 1st like F3 B2 B12 B1, Then move on to the 2 cancel, Its just training your finger muscles into the rhythm.