What's new

Trinity War: Multi-Regional 5 v 5 Tournament at Final Round

DevilMaySpy

Mama's Little Bumgorf
Again guys, this applies to any region. If you do not have enough players, a wild card team can be formed with people from multiple areas.

can i be on the dumpster team (extra people from various scenes)?
I've been told there will be 2 guys from Europe coming(not Foxy and Qwark).

REDRUM

www.twitter.com/redrum26
does anyone know who the girl in the middle of this Trinity War cover is? (the goth bitch knealing down)

pls haaaaalp

Doombawkz

Trust me, I'm a doctor
@Kitana Prime said you have to play for it on the podcast. Contact him and send your XBL information.
Its no big. Namely because my 360 copy has gone missing as of late and I can't seem to locate it. Might need to get a new one.
I'll just be in whatever potato chip team is left over and needs a fill. I'm just being melodramatic, I only intended to play as a band-aid anyways.

DevilMaySpy

Mama's Little Bumgorf
Its no big. Namely because my 360 copy has gone missing as of late and I can't seem to locate it. Might need to get a new one.
I'll just be in whatever potato chip team is left over and needs a fill. I'm just being melodramatic, I only intended to play as a band-aid anyways.
I've heard rumblings of a Team Outcast being made.

Doombawkz

Trust me, I'm a doctor
I've heard rumblings of a Team Outcast being made.
Everyone is going to pretty much lose to team tristate anyways. Still, playing for the spot I'd probably just get bodied and then blown up.
Though I don't remember when I said I was good >_>

Indecisive

We'll burn you all—that is your fate!
PS3 controller, though you don't have to do that lol. I have some 360 controllers that aren't as bad as the defaults. No worries. :)
If you can find a Ps2 Controller before hand you can use that and i would give you a converter to use. Ps2 Controller is close to Ps3. There are some differences. Its up to you though.