What's new

Video/Tutorial Trident Rush Chip Damage & Meter Building Info

M2Dave

Zoning Master
lol some people actually think aquaman is better than mmh
Fools, indeed.

Let us be serious here. People cry about Aquaman for two reasons.

1) Aquaman beats their main character.
2) Theo has enjoyed lots of success with Aquaman, so Aquaman is an easy target for criticism.

The argument is also that Aquaman is "super easy to use" and a player like Deg is a fraud.

Yet nobody is talking about Perfect Legend beating both Nub Cakes and Darth Arma with Martian Manhunter at MLG. Or King beating Pig and others with Martian Manhunter at CEO.

While Aquaman is obviously overpowered, Wonder Chef would have been counting the MB orb's chip damage and frames had MLG been 2/3.

trufenix

bye felicia
So you're telling me if I get cornered by an opponent with full meter and I have no meter or refuse to pushblock I could *gasp* lose?

EGP Wonder_Chef

Official Quan Chi Nerf Demander™
Fools, indeed.

Let us be serious here. People cry about Aquaman for two reasons.

1) Aquaman beats their main character.
2) Theo has enjoyed lots of success with Aquaman, so Aquaman is an easy target for criticism.

The argument is also that Aquaman is "super easy to use" and a player like Deg is a fraud.

Yet nobody is talking about Perfect Legend beating both Nub Cakes and Darth Arma with Martian Manhunter at MLG. Or King beating Pig and others with Martian Manhunter at CEO.

While Aquaman is obviously overpowered, Wonder Chef would have been counting the MB orb's chip damage and frames had MLG been 2/3.
Aquaman is so broken that even I could get 4th at a huge major with him. Need I say more?

ReD WolF

Lord of the Drip
Nice video. Thats sooooooo dumb lol. What were they thinking when they implemented this into the game?