What's new

Video/Tutorial Trick and Treat! General Zod Video Tribute by SimSim

SimSim

Norwegian Lab-work Champion
First of all, SICK VIDEO man! Good job!

I noticed a typo though :) Around 1:04, It should be 213

And around the 3:44 mark, is that blockable since its a reset?

Awesome work SimSim !!
Wow, that's an embarrassment, I will point that out with a youtube on screen message.. geez

Wemfs

The only morality in a cruel world is chance.
What the fuck did I just watch?? Excellent Zod vid. The combo at 3:55 blew me away.

SimSim

Thank you everyone for the inspiring comments!:)
@GamerBlake90 I would like to point out that the name of the video is "Tech & Treat" though, but Trick & Treat is fine if you like it better haha!

Great video.

Looks like he has a ton of really strong setups. Now I understand why Pig thinks he could be top 5. :) He does have all the tools necessary to be top.

Also man SimSim this vid is kind of a big contrast compared to your older videos lol. You're e-sports now. :p

SimSim

Great video.

Looks like he has a ton of really strong setups. Now I understand why Pig thinks he could be top 5. :) He does have all the tools necessary to be top.

Also man SimSim this vid is kind of a big contrast compared to your older videos lol. You're e-sports now. :p
Haha thanks;) Things changes with a capture card! Now level up your own footage, because your content is usually gold!:D

you know what. the reason why nrs is taking so long for thos update is because there trying to fix all of these got damn glitches zod has! lmao this is exactly why

SimSim

Hey, SimSim is the ground-crawling-fireball glitch set up the same way as the fire carpet and throw glitches?????
Yupp. After activating the gltich you can cancel the recovery of a grounded fireball (As you can see from me jumping instantly after firing) and the next grounded or air fireball will be glitched like the one I showed in the video. The glitch might act differently in different stages.

Yupp. After activating the gltich you can cancel the recovery of a grounded fireball (As you can see from me jumping instantly after firing) and the next grounded or air fireball will be glitched like the one I showed in the video. The glitch might act differently in different stages.
Awesome! Thanks