What's new

Video/Tutorial - Tremor Tremor's Hidden Brutalities

ZigZag

That Welsh Guy
Okay here seems to be the requirements, it's universal to all forms and variations;
Must land at least one BF4 during the match before you can preform the brutality.

The Video will explain this one.

Be in the Metallic variation.
Be in Lava form.
Last hit with db3.

I found out how to do the F2 brutality, perform F2 5 times during the match & end the match with it..

You're welcome people!

Last hits must come from B322 upon the final hit hold 1.

Last edited by a moderator:

buyacushun

Normalize grab immunity.
His other brutalities starting at 1:15
Lol. I was wondering what happened to the head in the crystal brutality. Thanks.

Okay here seems to be the requirements, it's universal to all forms and variations;
Must land at least one BF4 during the match before you can preform the brutality.
Must be done during a combo, it will not preform the brutality is preformed raw.
Nice find. You sure the brutality must be performed in a combo? Kano block the kick you cancel'd out of.

The_Tile

Your hole is mine!
What console is Tremor out on atm? On Xbone I can't find him.

Edit: Nevermind, just had to go to the Xbone store and not the in-game one.

Wetdoba

All too easy...
I dont have a video of it but his F2 is also a brutality (the slow overhead rock slam)

How do you do the throw one? I went into brutality kombat with him and the throw never worked for me

Herrm

My blade thanks you.
In the Crystalline variation at least, for the rock throw brutality, I've been able to pull this off 100% of the time just by landing 3 Rolling Krystal (bf4) anytime during the match. The 4th one will do the brutality and it doesn't matter if you're in a combo of not, can even do it from full screen if you want.

**EDIT**

If you EX the Rolling Krystal for the brutality, it's a different animation when it hits your opponent. Not a huge deal but pretty cool regardless.

Last edited:

Herrm

My blade thanks you.
I dont have a video of it but his F2 is also a brutality (the slow overhead rock slam)

How do you do the throw one? I went into brutality kombat with him and the throw never worked for me
Just throw and hold down, no other requirements.

Anyone know how to do the F2 overhead brutality?

Wait i didnt see this anywhere else but just now i found another hidden one, in metallic only when u change to lava skin do db3 and i got a brutality idk if this has anyhtin to do with it but it was at close range so i guess this is hidden brutality number 8

Herrm

My blade thanks you.
Wait i didnt see this anywhere else but just now i found another hidden one, in metallic only when u change to lava skin do db3 and i got a brutality idk if this has anyhtin to do with it but it was at close range so i guess this is hidden brutality number 8
I can confirm this works.

DDustiNN

MK11 Pocket Guide: Koming Soon to the App Store
Wow, seriously 4 different secret brutalities so far??? This is crazy, haha.