What's new

Tre was right...

AK L0rdoftheFLY

I hatelove this game
You know what, for all the slack I have given @Trepound380 , I have finally come to the light.

After a set last night with @Pig Of The Hut , where we both played at THE HIGHEST POSSIBLE LEVEL, the truth has been revealed. My Skarlet, Nightwolf, Raiden and even Kabal had to kneel to the blind ass wipe. The truth the truth the truth!

That truth

Is

That

Tre was right. KENSHI is a broke, mother **cking, son abandoning, mom killing, beard wearing, demon possessed, sword eating ass hole.

He has a "balanced" variation in MKX...that's laughable as he is the most UNBALANCED character ever developed.

So to Tre, I'm sorry. You were right. God help us all in MKX.

Bruh...every post after this should be an apology to Tre.
@HomeLee1121 @AK TylerLantern @AK Smarrgasm

look at the match vs mileena, you clearly see they got rid of his pushback on block (except for MB Versions), and nothing of his zoning stuff looks even close to being even or advantageous on block. he will be a normal fighter this time (a.k.a. "was never allowed to live").

Saltea Moonspell

"Mind Over Matter" I dont mind, and X dont matter
eeh, we all know Kenshi is good but not as good as Broken Skarlet, Nightwolf, Raiden or Kabal xD But all that remains in MK9. In MKX Kenshi's gonna be midcore blind father with a fancy lance...

NB Semi Evil Ryu

Former Sub-Zero of the Midwest (2011 - 2015)
You know that you can't wait for MK X when you're a Sub-Zero player and you keep thinking to yourself, "Man....I can't wait to play the Sub-Zero / Kenshi match up!"