What's new

Travel For UK Players

TheGabStandard

The anticipation is killing me
Hey guys, for those who are interested in going to Evo and are willing to fly from Gatwick, London, BA are currently doing direct flights to Vegas for about £500. I've just booked mine but I thought I would let people know incase they are interested and haven't found a flight yet.

http://www.skyscanner.net/transport/flights/lond/las/150715/150720/airfares-from-london-to-las-vegas-mccarran-in-july-2015.html?adult=1&child=0&infant=0&cabinclass=Economy&ccy=GBP&rtn=yes

@A F0xy Grampa @PND OmegaK
@PND_Ketchup @PND_Mustard
@Phosferrax @BenGmanUk
@Klesk_1 @ENDeverMORE
@PunkMafia83 @UsedForGlue
@Youphemism @Scott The Scot
@STRYKIE @Undeadjim
@JTB123
@Any other UK players I've missed out feel free to tag.

A F0xy Grampa

Problem X Promotions
Is that a return as well? Cause thats like half price
Also, if it is lemme know how to get on the same flight as you :)

JTB123

>>R2 - BF4 = Unblockable.
Damn that's even cheaper than mine but you better bring war and peace to read or something looking at those times. @A F0xy Grampa they do seem to be returns, some of them are from Travelup which is where I found mine from. The only real downside is that layover times are killer, my outward flight isn't that bad but on the way home I have a 15 hour connection time in Canada.

Anyone that is considering I wouldn't hesitate, I just tried two of the options and they're already gone.

Youphemism

Gunslinger since pre patch (sh/out to The Farmer)
I won't be able to make EVO for a good few years yet, nowhere near enough money for it I'm afraid. But it's cool that it's gone pretty cheap right now, enjoy it :)

Hey guys, for those who are interested in going to Evo and are willing to fly from Gatwick, London, BA are currently doing direct flights to Vegas for about £500. I've just booked mine but I thought I would let people know incase they are interested and haven't found a flight yet.

http://www.skyscanner.net/transport/flights/lond/las/150715/150720/airfares-from-london-to-las-vegas-mccarran-in-july-2015.html?adult=1&child=0&infant=0&cabinclass=Economy&ccy=GBP&rtn=yes

@A F0xy Grampa @PND OmegaK
@PND_Ketchup @PND_Mustard
@Phosferrax @BenGmanUk
@Klesk_1 @ENDeverMORE
@PunkMafia83 @UsedForGlue
@Youphemism @Scott The Scot
@STRYKIE @Undeadjim
@JTB123
@Any other UK players I've missed out feel free to tag.
That is a great price, hopefully I can get something like that next year, as I plan to get hitched and then visit Evo around the same time.

Good luck to those representing the UK.

STRYKIE

Are ya' ready for MK11 kids?!
Very tempting, but I'm gonna have to go with the majority and say I hope something like this pops up next year, getting a PS4 alone tore my spare change a new one, lol.

TheGabStandard

The anticipation is killing me
Hey guys, hopefully you got your flights sorted as I got an email alert and prices are now back up to above £1k. I will still keep an eye out incase any more deals come up but hopefully you won't need any.