What's new

trance into trance with "whiff glitch" ?

kaizt

Noob
it doesnt count as combo, but you cant escape it (or i wouldnt know how, cause you cant block it)

oZii

Noob
ouch that is broken. Its so easy to do to that makes it really bad outside of a breaker the opponent is straight helpless

Juggs

Lose without excuses
Lead Moderator
Premium Supporter
Can't do this on the 360. After trance there's too much recovery, can't move until he's next to you...

Saviorself

Noob Saibot
If you got mk9 after
Psn went down, yours didn't get the initial patch. Now quan chi does his
Lil hand movement for a noticeable longer time preventing this infinite.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

MLP715

Noob
theres another glitch with QUAN CHI whenever i do f1 2 1+2 the game dysncs %100 of the time i thought it was random then i noticed it only happend when the 1+2 connected so to tes the theory i fought a guy that had 2500w and 230l and right before he was about to win i did the f1 2 1+2 chain and sure enough it dysnced has anyone else had thie happen its on the PS3 version it really sucks that this happens its one of my favorite moves in the game (helps me get out of the corner or set up corner combos)

Robotic

Gentleman.
theres another glitch with QUAN CHI whenever i do f1 2 1+2 the game dysncs %100 of the time i thought it was random then i noticed it only happend when the 1+2 connected so to tes the theory i fought a guy that had 2500w and 230l and right before he was about to win i did the f1 2 1+2 chain and sure enough it dysnced has anyone else had thie happen its on the PS3 version it really sucks that this happens its one of my favorite moves in the game (helps me get out of the corner or set up corner combos)
Can't say I have, then again I can't say I've tried that combo online. Post this in glitch reporting to see if anyone has noticed this.

No issues here.