What's new

Tech Trait re-stand/OTG tech off of B123

BurdManJR270

Bigg Burd
Zod's trait and its no hit stun causes a restand with Zod's B123 string if you time it just right after the 3. The opponent can block, but it will still restand them. Was hoping you guys would help me dig into this a little more to build off of it. Here's a quick little video I put together showing what I am talking about. Enjoy!

EMPEROR PRYCE

WAR SEASON "THE WEAK EXPOSED!"
He's able to do a splat standing reset off his b3 - f3, if u guys want I can make a video displaying its uses.

BurdManJR270

Bigg Burd
He's able to do a splat standing reset off his b3 - f3, if u guys want I can make a video displaying its uses.
I don't think it was on a specific character forum, but I remember there was a video on the forums a couple days ago showcasing most of the cast doing a splat reset from either B3-F3, and F3-F3(was character dependent). I'll be back to edit a link in here if I can find it.

EMPEROR PRYCE

WAR SEASON "THE WEAK EXPOSED!"
Yeah that was prolly my video lol :) I was plannin to do a new one showcasin more practical uses. I believe Zod can make awesome use of this off of his trait grab setups. I have a plan for a 100% setup for 2 bars, just have to optimize it.

Uber

Noob
This tech was already known by everyone on day one and zod is still terribad

Sent from my DROID2 GLOBAL using Tapatalk 2

BoricuaHeat

PSN:KrocoCola
I wonder how much advantage your left at, and if it gives you enough time to use the wraith for a couple of seconds of pressure. Need to find a combo to land this.

LOCO

DADDY BARAKA
i think your at the traits hit advantage becase it does the exact same animation for restand as a naked trait hit
this is very interesting concept tho
good looks +1

LOCO

DADDY BARAKA
so your at only plus 1 on hit
so id say this sumthing like a ghetto reset since its not a true one
good thangs tho Are f u end a combo like this ull deny wakeup
and this also can b used as a mixup to mind f people
but overuse of this can b punished
good to keep in your pocket tho

to test what i did was set dummy to auto block and reversal
the trait actualy gets blocked...