What's new

(Trait)DF1D

The Abbot

Unit LK-52O
I haven't seen this posted yet so I thought I would elaborate on your options off of either a (trait)21df1d or a naked (trait)df1d in close range.

What I've noticed is people don't expect the low 90% of the time and with HC being a overhead after the patch, it opens up a 50/50 option after a blocked 21.

My "go to" combo is - (trait)21, df1d, d2, Czar Toss, b3, ji2, 21, Hook Charge (if I'm not mistaken does at least 28-31% and is easy to execute)

I also use (trait)df1d as a cross up j2 set up and another easy follow up would be 21, (mb)Hook Charge.

If anybody can find a better follow up besides d1 or b1 to land the Czar Toss to maximize damage, please let me know.

Swoops

Noob
2,1,3/xxHook Charge/space hook works pretty well as an easy damaging option. You can actually get a raw 3 off it from quite a distance away too, but the follow up is usually a bit tricky, haven't found a way to make hook charge or low hook hit consistently, but they are both possible for good damage.

Chaosphere

The Free Meter Police
I always follow up with b1~mb toss, b3, j2, 21~hook charge for max damage. You can also go for b1~mb toss, b3, b12~hook charge for a hard knock down/ambiguous cross up reset depending on the hurt box of the character you're fighting against.