What's new

Training mode upgrade request

Eddy Wang

Skarlet scientist
While i think this is the most advanced training mode in NRS history, its no where near perfect and while it does mostly everything i need, i find myself needed some options which i hope we get an upgrade in this game near future. I've been very vocal about system rules and what not.

There is some things the Training mode does better than the tutorial mode, so its only fair if we got some of these options in training mode as well.

1. Add an option to swap the button log with the Kommand Hud we had in training mode, since it helps with timing and stuff, possibly add the audio cues as well, since they are extremely helpful

2. Once this option is added, demonstration mode for the command list is required, a lot of ppl find hard to execute moves due the input timing, having the correct way might actually save a lot of trouble.

3. On the flawless block option add an option that allows the AI to do flawless block after they guard the first hit, if the same string is used or canceled into specials until a gap apppears.

4. 14935

This doesn't feel right, i love the new record and playback system except for this part, if we set it to play at random i strongly disagree that the game should highlight which option its now playing, which kinda kills the entire purpose of training reactions, sometimes the mixup will only come late in certain options and the temptation fo seeing it still going to remain which kills the entire purpose of using to training some mixups in the game

IMO, once this is set to play at random the playback hud shouldn't highlight any of the recorded options, it should just play.

5. Stick players don't have a way to access RS direction to playback, i know my legacy stick should have been updated, but if anything can't be done about it, i will understand, its just a nitpick but the other 4 above points are way too important to ignore.

@16 Bit @colt