What's new

Trailer

Yea for sure :boxing:
I wonder how it will look for their Tag combos :O
(I dont really play tag but if they have great synergy I might mess around in it a bit for fun)
Yea i dont play many tag games...but with Kenshi coming out i might have to start. I hope he is available early in the morning because i have class all afternoon till late night on Tuesdays

Kindred

Let Be Be Finale Of Seem
Yea i dont play many tag games...but with Kenshi coming out i might have to start. I hope he is available early in the morning because i have class all afternoon till late night on Tuesdays
Just send this trailer to the teacher. He/she will understand if you cant show up. Hell, if anything class will be cancelled anyway lol

Geez Kenshi looks sick!
Telekinesis and a friggin Kitana?! Wicked!

His telekinesis moves look fast and hard to predict with a little bit of an odd range to them. Excellent :)

I think Kenshi > Skarlet :p

Zebster

How's my volume?
Geez Kenshi looks sick!
Telekinesis and a friggin Kitana?! Wicked!

His telekinesis moves look fast and hard to predict with a little bit of an odd range to them. Excellent :)

I think Kenshi > Skarlet :p
Katana, not Kitana.
(if you were making a joke then *whoosh*)

JJocelot

Don't give up!
I still find it so slick that he sends his own astral projection to beat up on his opponents when he could easily do it himself. Love it. Can't wait for this character, and I only have to wait a week.