What's new

Trailer Confirms Wonder Woman & Blue Beetle Jaime Reyes for Injustice 2

Trip Se7ens

Nom Nom
#OFFTOPIC

** IN COMING RANT **

what do people see in that anorexic girl. She is a poster child for what is wrong with female sexual identity. she even admits to "self-starving"... I mean look at the new DC poster...

Dose that stick figure look like wonder woman to you? They even had to make the armour have bigger tits, my boyfriend has bigger boobs than this girl.

And before all you SJW get on my case about commenting on her body... just think about the work load people like Hue Jackman has to go through for Wolverine and Henry Cavill for Superman. You think Dwayne Johnson is getting cast as Black Adam and his physique is not being taken into account. The physical appearance of these characters matter and should be respected, and they are for the most part.. accept when it comes to women, cause god forbid we do not have a skinny model type on screen. I mean even Amanda Waller who was a perfect chance for Hollywood to hire a really fat women for a change is not done right.

WW is such an awesome character she is awesome DESPITE Gal Gadot not because of her. She is just not WW, not even close.
I don't know what I said in my post that made you think I think her body type or whatever I wanted in all women, I just simply stated that the model on the face they used in game looks like horse crap and should just use her face because it's really pretty compared to the dog shit they use on all female model faces, supergirl included.