What's new

Towers Of Time Made Me Depressed

Might-Taro 19

by each death, we learn more..
Lol like there was one really dope rewarding tower where basically it contained a sick Noob Saibot skin but I couldn't beat it at all. The consumables the enemies had was this super overpowered Toxic dangerous fumes where basically if he or she attacks you just a little bit your dead. So now I understand why you guys are complaining about the towers of time, I strongly feel you Lmao.

But hey when is that freebie update coming..where we get hearts, time crystals, koins, etc?

JINNOCIDE

I only show up when a new game's around
Is there still an update to tone down the ToT or does it already happened?

Most of towers seem ok to me. The bullshit is when the assist only has 1sec cooldown and keeps attacking + a modifier that stuns you (+ 1700 HEALTH BAR).

Fuck that.

DDustiNN

MK11 Pocket Guide: Koming Soon to the App Store
Lol like there was one really dope rewarding tower where basically it contained a sick Noob Saibot skin but I couldn't beat it at all. The consumables the enemies had was this super overpowered Toxic dangerous fumes where basically if he or she attacks you just a little bit your dead. So now I understand why you guys are complaining about the towers of time, I strongly feel you Lmao.

But hey when is that freebie update coming..where we get hearts, time crystals, koins, etc?
Yep I gave up on that one. It was pure bullshit.

Edmund

Kitana & Skarlet
Yeah and there are no characters that only do air damage smh. It was annoying and I hope that in the patch it comes back in rotation.

Kiss the Missile

Red Messiah
There are some consumables that prevent all damage or occurrence of a certain type of modifiers. Probably meant to use those.
They don't even help. They end too short, take up two slots and take too long to recharge. You're better off stocking up on offensive items and barraging the cpu with their own bullshit.

eolson3

Noob
Some of them have a "whole tower" consumable. I've flown through ones like towers full of floor traps because they were supposed to be difficult with the traps, but are a trifle without them. It's true that the "call in" ones are weird and hard to use.

Xelz

Go over there!
Take consolation in the fact that NRS won't ever again make a modifier mode like ToT central to the single player experience. Angst over this mode killed their user reviews and drowned out other great features, like online and story mode. When NRS announces their next fighting game, one of the first questions they'll be asked is whether there's another ToT/Multiverse system with modifiers, and that answer has to be "no" or it'll pour ice water on their pre-launch hype.

No developer would risk repeating a review-bomb mistake at launch. Unless its Bungie with Destiny 2.