What's new

Towers of Time and Krypt economy — hotfix incoming very soon! IT BETTER BE GOOD.

KH_Seraph

ҜømbÄŦ Ħøu&Ŧøπ
Bro I just want to unlock cool stuff for my characters all the time and be able to customize as I play, not work hours or days to get some skin or intro or whatever for a character I don't even play. I've been avoiding online ranked match play because I've been trying to grind and get cool shit so I can make my dude stand out more.

I went through hell and back just to beat one of the towers of time towers for Liu Kang and all I got was a variation icon and some konsumables.

This is seriously F'd up. Seeing all these skins with a lock next to it is like taunting me. Tired of getting ass-slammed by frame-perfect execution Baraka teaming up with Cyrax while missiles and bombs are being thrown at me. This is even when I'm using konsumables and augments..

Which btw, wtf is up with augments being tied to gear items? I can't use certain augments if I have certain gear equipped? What if I like X headband more than Y? I'm basically forced to use gear customizations I don't like as much if I want to use the augments I need, and then I'm leveling up gear I don't even want to use in the process. WTF.

While I realise I’m not the norm, there is no way I’m going to be able to complete the Krypt without a huge amount of sighted help that I don’t expect to get. Really wish brutalities weren’t in there

Prateek Shekhar

LeggoMyEggo
While I realise I’m not the norm, there is no way I’m going to be able to complete the Krypt without a huge amount of sighted help that I don’t expect to get. Really wish brutalities weren’t in there
Well it seems like Brutalities and fatalities are in set chests, so you can look up the list on reddit mortalkombat and start unlocking those.

pure.Wasted

'ello baby, did you miss me?
I went through hell and back just to beat one of the towers of time towers for Liu Kang and all I got was a variation icon and some konsumables.
I'm confused, do you guys not look at what items you'll unlock ahead of time...? You can see all the unlocks per individual tower, and for the entire set, before you start. That's how I decide which towers to do.

xWildx

What a day. What a lovely day.
You have to wonder who tested this and thought, “Oh yes, this is fun. Players will enjoy this.”

Either that, or NRS didn’t give two shits about any feedback they got during development in the first place.

DDustiNN

MK11 Pocket Guide: Koming Soon to the App Store
You have to wonder who tested this and thought, “Oh yes, this is fun. Players will enjoy this.”

Either that, or NRS didn’t give two shits about any feedback they got during development in the first place.
I hated it in Injustice 2 so much that I actively avoided playing towers with modifiers.

Here, I hate it even more, because skins and Brutalities are tied to these utter bullshit fights.

KH_Seraph

ҜømbÄŦ Ħøu&Ŧøπ
I'm confused, do you guys not look at what items you'll unlock ahead of time...? You can see all the unlocks per individual tower, and for the entire set, before you start. That's how I decide which towers to do.
Yeah, no I see all of that. I'm just saying, going through all the effort just to unlock a silly 30x30 png image instead of actually cool shit is what's hurting; not to mention having to beat said tower first before progressing to the next to unlock another 30x30 image or whatever, until finally you get the skin at the very end of like the fifth tower.

I spent 25k coins or whatever to unlock Liu Kang stuff, so I knew exactly what I wanted to get or what I was going for.

Prateek Shekhar

LeggoMyEggo
I dunno about the Krypt because I avoid going to it, but as far as I'm concerned, I'm happy with Towers as they are now.