What's new

Tower of Time Meteor Secret Revaled!

This was probably the most difficult/annoying meteor I've faced so far. I managed to grab both Time skins for Jacqui, making her the 8th character I've completed. The others being: Skarlet, D'Vorah, Jade, Cetrion, Cassie, Kabal, and Kung Lao. I still have 27 skins left.
  1. Prosperous Emperor (Shao Kahn)
  2. Time Crisis (Frost)
  3. Bringer of Bedlum (Frost)
  4. Horror Show (Johnny)
  5. Kiss of Death (Sonya)
  6. Walking Wounded (Jax)
  7. Shirai Ryu Heart ( Scorpion)
  8. Dark Money (Noob)
  9. Wastelands Demon (Baraka)
  10. God of the Infinite (Raiden)
  11. Time's Thunder (Raiden)
  12. Cold Case(Sub-Zero)
  13. Dark Disguise (Kano)
  14. Consumed by Evil (Kano)
  15. Blessed to be Chosen (Kano)
  16. True Empress (Kitana)
  17. Rio Colorado (Erron)
  18. Time Bandit (Erron)
  19. Kronika's Huntsman (Erron)
  20. Solar Flare (Kotal)
  21. Blood Offering (Kotal)
  22. Everlasting Servant (Geras)
  23. Time's Ebb (Geras)
  24. Scheming Oligarch (Sindel)
  25. Kollector of Time (Kollector)
  26. Eternal Naknadan (Kollector)
  27. Master of Arms (Kollector)17940

Art Lean

Noob
some of these matches are hard AF. What are some of the consumables that you guys are using?
99% of them are quite easily solved with Krystals of Life and Special Forces Radio (which are craftable in values of 10 in the Krypt's Forge if you run low). Just carpet bomb the bastards and heal at opportune moments, hell I spend most of the fight just holding block and crouching and letting the airstrike do the work haha. The remaining 1% I may have lost a couple of times to due to some very harsh combinations of cheap consumables the AI uses, but the combo of Krystal of Life and Special Forces radio is still almost unbeatable and will still see you through after a couple of attempts.

Some may require extra assistance from an additional full tower consumable like disabling floor hazards or totems, but again the above method will take you all the way to victory with little effort.

Last edited:

MK2D

Have you had your MK today?
99% of them are quite easily solved with Krystals of Life and Special Forces Radio (which are craftable in values of 10 in the Krypt's Forge if you run low). Just carpet bomb the bastards and heal at opportune moments, hell I spend most of the fight just holding block and crouching and letting the airstrike do the work haha. The remaining 1% I may have lost a couple of times to due to some very harsh combinations of cheap consumables the AI uses, but the combo of Krystal of Life and Special Forces radio is still almost unbeatable and will still see you through after a couple of attempts.

Some may require extra assistance from an additional full tower consumable like disabling floor hazards or totems, but again the above method will take you all the way to victory with little effort.
The red dragon beam emitter is another good quick one.

Inzzane_79

Every time someone farts, a demon gets his wings
Rambo instant kill jinsei build makes short work of every tower xD

Boss with 5k health? Dead in 2sec lol

That build is so broken

MK2D

Does the meteor show up every odd hour around the clock or only early mornings? Really only interested in Sindel and Kabal skins, so I guess I’d have to be extremely lucky to land either of those.

Art Lean

Noob
Does the meteor show up every odd hour around the clock or only early mornings? Really only interested in Sindel and Kabal skins, so I guess I’d have to be extremely lucky to land either of those.
Every 2 hours around the clock, will depend on your time zone whether it's odd hours or even hours. I'm GMT where it appears on even hours, so use a world clock to check yours compared to that.

Vhozite

Waiting on SF6
I swear this damn game has some kind of algorithm to determine which characters you don’t play and will give me those characters from these towers.

Art Lean

Noob
I swear this damn game has some kind of algorithm to determine which characters you don’t play and will give me those characters from these towers.
I do admittedly have almost all of the ones I really want but still got a couple that are niggling at the back of my mind in a slightly OCD way that I just want to unlock so I can completely walk away from checking in every evening with an alarm on my phone, watching the tower clock tick down, to see if maybe I'll get lucky this time. However you have no idea how many times I've seen goddamn revenant Cassie, Jax and Sonya on there. Literally skins I do not want even for free (least of all for all of the resources they cost).

Excluding Nightwolf, I don't use any revenant skins whatsoever, but appreciate they had some neat armour and do love having the human versions of Kitana and Jade in their revenant armour. But these revenant KL skins don't even have the novelty of wacky evil costumes (not that I'd use them regardless even if they did, but it's the principle of it), they're literally just undead versions of their default skins. Ugh, awful, and am certainly not spending 2500 souls on any of them just to be a completionist.

MK2D

It would be cool if there was a log to keep track of what skins have shown up. Or is it RNG for everyone?
Also a tip, if you activate a tower, don’t leave towers of time! It will reset and you will lose your chance at that skin. I know because I went to check Kitana’s Blood Kahnum skin in the characters menu and when I went back to tot her tower was gone. Not sure if this is the case if you buy in, but if you’re window shopping it is. There is also a one hour timer for these towers.

Vhozite

Waiting on SF6
I’m not gonna risk a ban using a trainer for some cosmetics, especially since I don’t even play towers myself. That’s what AI fighters are for lol