What's new

*TOURNEY SEASON 3 - TEAM BATTLES* TYM League (PSN)

RoboCop

The future of law enforcement.
Administrator
Premium Supporter
I’m not sure why I’m listed. I won’t have access to my ps4 until Saturday, and even then I’ll be unpacking all day.

DDustiNN

MK11 Pocket Guide: Koming Soon to the App Store
@DDustiNN — 3-0 — @Nuez
Kano — Jax

But make no mistake, those were some close matches! And he beat me after our set, lol. Jax’s corner game is no joke!

EDIT: We might have played a few more games... ended up going 30-25 :eek:. He stuffed all my Kano gimmicks and had my number for quite a while, then we switched characters and I finally tried out Jade’s tournament variation and caught back up, haha. I only play her custom so I was lost at first not having any of my combos and moves, but it was still really fun. Great games.

Last edited:

Jugghead

Noob
Supposed to be Sunday but I had considered going Wed to Wed now. That way some players aren’t relying on just the weekend to play all/most of their matches.
Per the OP will @Circus and I each get -1 points because our schedule's don't work out this week?
MINUS 1 point for
  • Not playing someone in your weekly schedule (-1 for each player not played, if you avoid better players "on purpose" you will be kicked out... to purpose of this obviously is to win, but also get better and have fun... not dodge matches to save points)
I'm sure a valid scheduling conflict has been brought up in either the 56 pages here or 39 pages in the private message, but I do not recall the outcome

Dreamcatcher

EFL Founder
Per the OP will @Circus and I each get -1 points because our schedule's don't work out this week?

I'm sure a valid scheduling conflict has been brought up in either the 56 pages here or 39 pages in the private message, but I do not recall the outcome
I haven't been doing the -1, I've just been removing people from the league that have disappeared. You guys definitely won't have that happen and I'm not going to penalize you if you can't find a good time to play.

Professor Oak

Are you a boy or girl?
Hey @Dreamcatcher I'm gonna have to bow out for this month unfortunately. I've got a lot going on right now and a few vacations coming up for the end of the summer that's just gonna keep me a bit too unavailable to keep up with this. I'll be sure to return when I'm ready again. Thanks for setting up the league!
I needed to beat you tho. You and @Jugghead are the two people I haven't had my proper run back with yet.. I call shenanigans.

Also, I'm free of anyone in my group can play.