What's new

*TOURNEY SEASON 3 - TEAM BATTLES* TYM League (PSN)

lionheart21

Its Game Over, Man
@Gunnxr sent you a message earlier in the week on PSN and got no response from you. maybe try again today/tonight. ill be around all day.

i went to tfgt11 yesterday in buffalo, my first tournament since evo 2017 and boy did my performance anxiety creep up on me hardcore. i need to figure out how to stop it from happening before evo 2020 :( i dropped every combo, i literally had no idea what any of cetrions strings were LOLOL MAJOR MENTAL BLOCK.
He sent me a message? Whats his PSN?

I can check my messages, I may have missed it.

STB Sgt Reed

Online Warrior
Lol no worries. Great set! I was Kabal and @STB Sgt Reed was Jax and Skarlet
I also kinda think it set you into god mode. Cause you made that reverse 3-0 after that. I'm blaming the accidental Fatality! :p

Shouldn't have gone skarlet either but I was tired of not trading and having no way to get away from you once I backed into the corner lol

It was definitely an intense set for sure. Great Kabal!

Dreamcatcher

EFL Founder
@Dreamcatcher Since both myself and @Gunnxr have checked in but haven't been able to get together, would it be alright if we could get a 24-hour extension, to try to get our match done tomorrow since I've got the day off?
I added the 48 hour extension for everyone last week, so no worries. Just make sure to put “last week” next to your scores when you report them.

edit: I guess “grace period” makes more sense.

Last edited:

DanCock

Cock Master!!
He sent me a message? Whats his PSN?

I can check my messages, I may have missed it.
LaddyBoii

they currently arent on psn now. i did send them a game invite and a message last monday. they were logged on pretty much all of last monday no response :/

Vslayer

Juiced Moose On The Loose
Lead Moderator
Rankings in OP updated, Dancock almost got up there, but Cashthesehands still reigns supreme! Good work y'all (now if only all of us could play all of our games too lul).

DanCock

Cock Master!!
I hate the Dvorah vs Jade matchup. And he plays Jaded anyway :D:D. And I'm also messing around with Next Gen a bit; it's been a lot of fun. It's gonna be a lot of bouncing around until Sindel and Sheeva show up!
makes note that a strong dvorah hates the jade matchup :confused: nothing to see here LOL

Rankings in OP updated, Dancock almost got up there, but Cashthesehands still reigns supreme! Good work y'all (now if only all of us could play all of our games too lul).
ill be moving down the list the more people i play :) everyone is so good, im just glad i got some wins this time around. cetrion did me well, until i went to a off line tournament and forgot half her moves LOLOL lets see how noob/kotal does.

Dreamcatcher

EFL Founder
Groups pink, green, yellow, and grey are going to have some people removed for not playing matches.

For future reference, if you don't play a single match for a week you will just be removed. We don't take all the time to put this together just to have a bunch of people not show or ignore people on PSN trying to play them. If you still want to play after being removed, PM me. Thanks

STB Sgt Reed

Online Warrior
Groups pink, green, yellow, and grey are going to have some people removed for not playing matches.

For future reference, if you don't play a single match for a week you will just be removed. We don't take all the time to put this together just to have a bunch of people not show or ignore people on PSN trying to play them. If you still want to play after being removed, PM me. Thanks
I hereby pledge to complete all my sets this week lol

people in my group better be ready to play tonight :p