What's new

*TOURNEY SEASON 3 - TEAM BATTLES* TYM League (PSN)

STB Sgt Reed

Online Warrior
Thanks, been sitting on this account for nearly four years. Decided to finally stop lurking, looking forward to getting washed

Also my PSN is The_Okayest_Jax and I am available after 5pm central on weekdays and any time after 3pm Saturdays
Gonna need you to change that mindset right now.

Jax doesn't get washed... he does the washing my friend. Heat them arms up. I root for all jax players! Unless I'm playing them, then fuck them.

Dreamcatcher

EFL Founder
Is the chart-style thing an indication of my matchups? or i guess my question is how do i pay attention to who im playing when?
Your group is all the way at the bottom, just gotta scroll down. You'll have until Sunday by midnight to play the other people in your group. Just simply post results here for your FT3 win set and that's it!

lionheart21

Its Game Over, Man
Thanks, been sitting on this account for nearly four years. Decided to finally stop lurking, looking forward to getting washed

Also my PSN is The_Okayest_Jax and I am available after 5pm central on weekdays and any time after 3pm Saturdays
Oh, of all the groups that you could have been paired with for your introduction. You have my condolences.

And welcome.

Misky

Clinch should be a command grab
All right then, so 3 days? @Baconlord @ElZacho @Misky @Bigzo lets do this. im available pretty much all day, i work at night and i gotta sleep sometime, usually like 11-5 but honestly that timeframe moves around constantly. maybe just friend me on psn with ur TYM name in the message?
I'm good most anytime! Preferably when I'm not smoking lol I play a lot better sober. I'm good right now if any of you guys are