What's new

*TOURNEY SEASON 3 - TEAM BATTLES* TYM League (PSN)

Dreamcatcher

EFL Founder
MK Servers are down. Extensions will be granted to finish matches for those that have checked in and are ready to play. If players still don’t check in for the 1st round (including loser’s bracket tonight) they may possibly be DQ’ed. So don’t assume the servers are going to save anyone from not checking in at least. Can’t hold up the rest of the tourney for when they’re back online if someone isn’t going to show anyway.

Thank you and contact me with any questions/concerns.

edit: If the server issue is prolonged, then we might bump rounds later in the schedule to help balance.

lionheart21

Its Game Over, Man
MK Servers are down. Extensions will be granted to finish matches for those that have checked in and are ready to play. If players still don’t check in for the 1st round (including loser’s bracket tonight) they may possibly be DQ’ed. So don’t assume the servers are going to save anyone from not checking in at least. Can’t hold up the rest of the tourney for when they’re back online if someone isn’t going to show anyway.

edit: If the server issue is prolonged, then we might bump rounds later in the schedule to help balance.
Good point. So, is anyone able to get in touch with @FanTalk for me so he can at least check in? His last post was on Sunday and for some reason, his profile doesn't say what his last log-in date was.

RakeemGTR

Eat Ass n Nuts

No. Thank YOU and @Vslayer for all the hard work you guys have done! I cant imagine it being easy to track and organize this tournament.

Dreamcatcher

EFL Founder

Gunnxr

Apprentice

I haven't been able to get in contact with @Buster Skruggs at all

lionheart21

Its Game Over, Man
No. Thank YOU and @Vslayer for all the hard work you guys have done! I cant imagine it being easy to track and organize this tournament.
Oh yeah! Even with software being able to help, having just two people run an online tournament with 38 people isn't an easy task. They're not even getting paid for this, either. Just doing it for the sake of the community.