What's new

*TOURNEY SEASON 3 - TEAM BATTLES* TYM League (PSN)

Dreamcatcher

EFL Founder
Please join me in congratulating @Jakealo as your TYM League Season 2 Grand Finals WINNER! Send me your address so I can get your trophy on its way. :)

A big THANK YOU to everyone that competed! Also huge thanks to the one and only @Vslayer because there would definitely be no league without her. By the way, watch for those stream links she will drop to replay the madness! Another thank you to @DoDaMuSiC and @cashthesehands for keeping this rolling.

We will be taking next week off after Labor Day to recover. Please keep an eye out, there’s some changes coming soon. One of which is a team battle/clan war format that will be tested for full immersion. Also, don’t forget to join the TYM League Discord for PSN. (Link below)

DDustiNN

MK11 Pocket Guide: Koming Soon to the App Store
Due to the number of no-shows, I have an idea for the tournaments (and maybe even the weekly league matches)...

Mandatory check-in toward the end of the previous week (up until the end of the weekend), before brackets/groups are created on Mondays, to make sure they’re still playing. It sounds like a hassle, but maybe there’s some kind of site you can use to track it, and people can check in themselves. Like maybe even a Google poll each week, where players can either select their own name from a list, or just allow a fill-in. Then all the results would be sent right to you for easier tracking.

I think there are some people who may just plain stop showing up (move to other games, have life stuff happening, etc), and not think to announce their departure. So something like this may be helpful and eliminate the frustration of people who don’t get responses from their schedules opponents.

DDustiNN

MK11 Pocket Guide: Koming Soon to the App Store
That being said... I am hereby announcing my own departure, lol. At least temporarily. I’ll be out of town next weekend, then when I get back I’m gonna be all-in playing Monster Hunter World Iceborne and Borderlands 3 for quite a while. I’ll only be jumping on MK here and there for KL rewards, events, and DLC.

I’ll still be on the site and following along though! :D

lionheart21

Its Game Over, Man
Please join me in congratulating @Jakealo as your TYM League Season 2 Grand Finals WINNER! Send me your address so I can get your trophy on its way. :)

A big THANK YOU to everyone that competed! Also huge thanks to the one and only @Vslayer because there would definitely be no league without her. By the way, watch for those stream links she will drop to replay the madness! Another thank you to @DoDaMuSiC and @cashthesehands for keeping this rolling.

We will be taking next week off after Labor Day to recover. Please keep an eye out, there’s some changes coming soon. One of which is a team battle/clan war format that will be tested for full immersion. Also, don’t forget to join the TYM League Discord for PSN. (Link below)

Good idea, I feel like we need a bit of an off-period since we've usually got our own things going on in addition to this.

Vslayer

Juiced Moose On The Loose
Lead Moderator
Due to the number of no-shows, I have an idea for the tournaments (and maybe even the weekly league matches)...

Mandatory check-in toward the end of the previous week (up until the end of the weekend), before brackets/groups are created on Mondays, to make sure they’re still playing. It sounds like a hassle, but maybe there’s some kind of site you can use to track it, and people can check in themselves. Like maybe even a Google poll each week, where players can either select their own name from a list, or just allow a fill-in. Then all the results would be sent right to you for easier tracking.

I think there are some people who may just plain stop showing up (move to other games, have life stuff happening, etc), and not think to announce their departure. So something like this may be helpful and eliminate the frustration of people who don’t get responses from their schedules opponents.
Good idea we’re using a discord right now so it works pretty well! But I may look into seeing is smash gg works better cause they do have check ins. There’s just not a site that lets us keep like track weekly matches not that I know of.

lionheart21

Its Game Over, Man
Hopefully during this break, I also get to remember what staggers are during matches. I gotta stop confirming into everything, and especially stop ending every combo that I do with a special. It's a rookie mistake and I know I'm better than that.

Also need to stop relying on Cassie's Kneecappin as much.

Vslayer

Lead Moderator
Hopefully during this break, I also get to remember what staggers are during matches. I gotta stop confirming into everything, and especially stop ending every combo that I do with a special. It's a rookie mistake and I know I'm better than that.

Yeah the thing I don’t do often with Cass is hit them with b243 when it hits, often sometimes they’ll spend their breakaway cause they think you were gonna combo.

But rely on low gunshot it’s a damn good move.

STB Sgt Reed

Online Warrior

Keep using low gunshot. ABUSE THE FUCK OUT OF IT. It makes players get antsy and do stupid things to get in/take their turn/etc.

Like one of the matches vs @chelseameetsevil during the Koths on sunday, you both had hardly any life and she had no meter to amp scud shot and y'all were full screen away and you wouldn't do low gunshot! I was almost screaming at my tv. JUST DO IT! SHE HAS NO METER! lmao

Vslayer

Lead Moderator
Alright, since we have a week to figure out teams/clans. Please let me know if you're still interested in playing weekly matches. If so head on to our discord: https://discord.gg/PndZ5R

I'll automatically enter everyone who participated in the tourney. If you weren't in the tourney or couldn't participate last week, but still want to be part of the weekly, let me or Dreamcatcher know.

Vslayer

Lead Moderator
Alrighty, Team Battles start today! It will be a team vs team format and you'll stay with that team for 6 months! If you still want to play your weeklies and don't have a team we can make it right now. I believe these guys don't have one yet:

@Nuez @DixieFlatline78 @Bigzo @Circus @SeymorSlash216

If you don't have time to play or can't for this week, please let me know. Thank you.

You can view teams and standings here as usual: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Kk7OVxD3mHk-0zYjgYkMZDE7VlGMnMsHcaNv8x_dAAk/edit?usp=sharing

Join our discord this is where we'll be reporting scores and discussing other things. https://discord.gg/AHG7He

LET THE CLAN WARS BEGIN!

Circus

Part-Time Kano Hostage
Alrighty, Team Battles start today! It will be a team vs team format and you'll stay with that team for 6 months! If you still want to play your weeklies and don't have a team we can make it right now. I believe these guys don't have one yet:

@Nuez @DixieFlatline78 @Bigzo @Circus @SeymorSlash216

If you don't have time to play or can't for this week, please let me know. Thank you.

You can view teams and standings here as usual: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Kk7OVxD3mHk-0zYjgYkMZDE7VlGMnMsHcaNv8x_dAAk/edit?usp=sharing

Join our discord this is where we'll be reporting scores and discussing other things. https://discord.gg/AHG7He

LET THE CLAN WARS BEGIN!
I could already tell you I won't have time. :(

DoDaMuSiC

Ermac ftw
Guys, to everyone who has played on past seasons and isn’t on our discord/haven’t been really active lately, can you give us a heads up if you still playing? Next season is supposed to start today, and lots of people from past seasons haven’t said anything if they still participating.