What's new

Tournament Fund Idea

Krayzie

Co-founder
Founder
Okay guys. So I was thinking about a way to help other players, and I wanted to talk to you guys.

Everytime there is a major tournament. Keep in mind, it has to be a major. We can advertise a fund for a specific tournament on the forum home page, with a link to a paypal account. It would be prefered, if the paypal account goes to someone responsible, and confirmed for the said-tournament.

Evolution 2011: We have a fund, and a link for it. We raise money, and as the tournament date gets closer, we choose the most dedicated players to attend. We advertise the fund via, facebook, twitter, shoryuken, or any other good networking place.

What do you guys think?

STORMS

Co-founder
Founder
Premium Supporter
Okay guys. So I was thinking about a way to help other players, and I wanted to talk to you guys.

Everytime there is a major tournament. Keep in mind, it has to be a major. We can advertise a fund for a specific tournament on the forum home page, with a link to a paypal account. It would be prefered, if the paypal account goes to someone responsible, and confirmed for the said-tournament.

Evolution 2011: We have a fund, and a link for it. We raise money, and as the tournament date gets closer, we choose the most dedicated players to attend. We advertise the fund via, facebook, twitter, shoryuken, or any other good networking place.

What do you guys think?

I had an idea for this about a week ago. I'll show you an image soon of what my idea is.

STORMS

Co-founder
Founder
Premium Supporter

Put this above the FB like box on the front page and have it link to a page similar to the Shadow Priest account, except I'll make one that says if you donate $10 or more, you will automatically be awarded a one year membership of Shadow Priest. It'll basically link to a page that tells the person what exactly they are donating to and what for.