What's new

Total Character Usage (Ticker Stats)

aldazo

Waiting for Havik
Killer Frost in the top 10 at the tier list but at the end of the popularity rank. Yep, she deserves the spot instead of MartianManhunter. FUCK YOU NRS. ;__;

Vilén

too smart to play MKX
Batman played 391,000,000 times? I believe it as I feel like I was there for every one of them.

The top five kind of surprises me. If I went by my own experiences with the game I'd say top five as Batman, Superman, Deathstroke -huge gap in uses- Green Lantern, Black Adam.

Because I swear to Christ those are the only characters I ever play against. Weird that Aquaman is in the top five because I seriously almost never see any at all.

regulas

Your Emporer
Added Catwomen and Cyrbog stats, and updated a bunch mor. Sinestro is slowly overtaking Hawkgirl it seems.

regulas

Your Emporer
Bane over Grundy?!? I never would've expected that. Grundy is clearly the better character of the two.
This is just times played of all time for all people. Bane is a more well known character among non-dc fans so will obviously be used more. Conversely Killer Frost being practically a lackey rather then a villain is not very well known even among DC fans hence her lack of use.

This is just times played of all time for all people. Bane is a more well known character among non-dc fans so will obviously be used more. Conversely Killer Frost being practically a lackey rather then a villain is not very well known even among DC fans hence her lack of use.
i was expecting killer frost to be used by casuals =S... "because she's a female and she looks good and she plays fun and she got ice powers and stuff" i'm dissapointed of not hating her so much more.

ApertureBlack

The Only Player On The Wii U
i was expecting killer frost to be used by casuals =S... "because she's a female and she looks good and she plays fun and she got ice powers and stuff" i'm dissapointed of not hating her so much more.

She doesnt have good long range projectiles that can be meter burned, thats reasoning.

regulas

Your Emporer
Problem is the characters are to well known even among casuals so favoritism is more prevalent.

regulas

Your Emporer
most people i've seen on youtube just jump and do sweeps so i don't think that's it. i've heard her slide is pretty good too.

At top tier she is considered by many (notably Pig) as being possibly broken, 50%-80% combos, solid 50/50's, and everything she can do is safe.

ApertureBlack

The Only Player On The Wii U
most people i've seen on youtube just jump and do sweeps so i don't think that's it. i've heard her slide is pretty good too.
Scrub logic I mean. I have her as a secondary for Sinestro, Im fully aware how great she is.

Going by that logic:
Batman has the grapple hook that glitches and hits weird, also amazing j2.
Superman has air lasors and 2 frame super
GL has the long range charge and Lanterns Might
Deathstroke in a laggy enviorment

At top tier she is considered by many (notably Pig) as being possibly broken, 50%-80% combos, solid 50/50's, and everything she can do is safe.

She is kinda broken but also strangly flawed. Utterly rapes most, gets shut down by a mediocure few characters.

yes i'm aware that she's probably top tier. which is why i said that even when she's good isn't any good :p (no media to draw people into (from injustice), not even comics. least played character, terrible enemy (firestorm), etc.)

Lex Luthor II

Lord of Lightning
My gamertag is Lex Luthor II, the same as my name here, and people are sometimes disappointed that I didnt play as Lex... and Im like uhh Nay, I've had this tag for 7 years, I dont use him. I've seen LL about 4 times online.