What's new

Toryuken shoutouts

REDRUM

www.twitter.com/redrum26
Lol it was accidental, i felt really shitty after i did but oh well, i didn't mean too so it's not really my fault per se.

yea but lol You didnt feel too bad going for the bnb to reset as he was frozen lol...

cedenike

lethargic member
although i wasn't a player i still wanna give some shoutouts to
-neorussell, kfrog, shady and luke for being really friendly even though i wasn't much of a helpful volunteer
-the noob saibot player whose name i didn't get
-jwong for not punching me for being 1 of probably many bugging him to get to a match

Hey guys, I will give my full shout outs later but I guess I should just address this J WONG post.

Honestly, the only thing I could have done on my end to upset him was me mocking the idea of "He needs it" when I did a cyrax combo on him or when I said that my win was revenge for Shujinkydink (glad you were happy that I won, I remember my west coast friends) .
Sorry but considering that he has talked trash to other players in other games, I don't see why I am the exception. I played my game and did my best. I won, simple as that.

I know he was also upset because a friend of mine named Sammy B said "go back to sf" after I won. The thing is that many people heard and some even told me after I lost to xSmokeX that Justin said "I don't know why you guys get hype over this game" after he lost to me. That to me is disrespecting our whole community just because he lost. It is Canada VS USA basically, do the Japanese complain when the American crowd screams every time you win a round against a Japanese player ?

Only If I had twitter, I could go and argue with him and get famous over drama weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.
xSMoKEx : screw all the people who respect you now, I got that J Wong hate. Top that :p

He never said "I don't know why you guys get hype over this game", he said "I don't know why you guys get hype when I lose" or something along those lines.

VIDA

Focused Grace and Intensity
W1nter bars I lmao when Russel told us. He said "Idk why u guys get hype over nothing" referring to ackbars' infamous mid game pop offs.

Another quirky funny thing of the whole weekend.

VIDA

Focused Grace and Intensity
My shoutouts are coming first thing when I get time alone to myself at my laptop lol.

Breaker

~AKUMA~
He SPECIFICALLY said "I don't know why you guys hype this game up!? Talk when you come see me at Street Fighter.." Whoever disagrees should clean their ears for this sentence was heard LOUD and CLEAR. Ultimately who cares, the guy is a little too feminine to go and make a Twitter post about WW, wtf "who does that!!!" :p .

TakeAChance

TYM White Knight
He actually said, and I can quote this word for word as he was walking directly towards me when he said it...

"I don't know why you guys get hype for nothing." Then Sammy B said "GO BACK TO STREET FIGHTER!" and Wong replied "Come face me at SF then!"

It's just Wong is a representation of the old SF vs MK rivalry. If any of our top guys, like lets say CD Jr or REO went to play SF, SF fans would eat them alive if they lost to someone like wong. Don't act like they wouldn't cheer the shit out of wong then.

So everyone heard something different. I remember when we had this same confusion right after Jwong said what he said. One of the guys went to Jwong to clarify. When he came back, he said that jwong said "i dunno why you guys get hype when I lose".

Breaker

~AKUMA~
"I don't know why you guys hype this game up!? Talk when you come see me at Street Fighter.." (I'm in court every other day typing out the trials as they occur, I have fine listening skills.) THAN Sam replied to that statement with his comment "GO BACK TO STREET FIGHTER!"........This is the last time I'm posting anything related to this topic.

This is ridiculous. I think everyone heard something different. What I heard isn't anything that's been mentioned thus far. I don't really think it matters. Basically the guy was upset that he lost and said some stuff he probably wouldn't have said otherwise. Who cares.

This is ridiculous. I think everyone heard something different. What I heard isn't anything that's been mentioned thus far. I don't really think it matters. Basically the guy was upset that he lost and said some stuff he probably wouldn't have said otherwise. Who cares.
Did you hear "I don't know why MK Peanuts mashes"?

Did you hear "I don't know why MK Peanuts mashes"?
He told me after our set in Skullgirls that he hates people who mash, referring specifically to when I mashed the shit out of throw on wakeup in game 4 after the reset. Again, I imagine he was not happy he lost, especially to some random guy no one's ever heard of. I was talking with him later during Marvel top 8 and he was cool.

Jer

I'm a literal Sloth
TBH I only heard sammy say "Go back to SF" then Jwong say "Come face me in SF".

Maybe there was something before but who cares, Jwong was nice to me all weekend (He was using my stick) but whatever.

I'll give shoutouts when it's not busy at my work.

Lol, its like a game of telephone in here.
Regardless, what I gather from his twitter is the sf comment Sam made and my popoff after the match( if you count saying I won it for a player a popoff) made him upset. If that is the case then I don't know what to say, I guess I am a douche. I still think that he is someone who is skilled at the game and also a nice human being.

Shoutouts to jamessmk for the best diamond joke so far.

Atleast I have a new nickname, winter bars oooh yea.