What's new

Top Ten Worst Fatals of MK

STORMS

Co-founder
Founder
Premium Supporter
10. Tanya's Neck Breaker Fatality (MK4)
9. Kabal's Face Scare Fatality (MK3)
8. Sindel's Swan Dive Hara-Kiri (MK Deception)
7. Kenshi's Telekinetic Destroyer Fatality (MK Deadly Alliance)
6. Quan Chi's Neck Stretch Fatality (MK Deadly Alliance)
5. Raiden's Dual Electrocution Fatality (MK Deception)
4. Reptile's Chimpanzee Animality (Ultimate MK3)
3. Motaro's Head Pull Fatality (MK Trilogy)
2. Liu Kang's Cartwheel Uppercut Fatality (MK1)
1. MK vs. DC overall.
Thanks to MKO for this find!

http://www.gametrailers.com/video/top-10-screwattack/703620

Tim Static

Adminerator
Rain's uppercut in MKT was worse than Kabal's scare or even Rep's animality. In fact Rep's animality was one of the "best" lol

and Kang's cartwheel was SO bad in MK1, they re-did it in MK2.

SZSR

Noob
Wait a minute, Tim's right. Where's Rain's Uppercut Fatality? How could they possibly forget that one?

Tim Static

Adminerator
I wouldn't put Liu's MK1 cartwheel on that list because you could trigger it from any position on the screen and once it was active and it wiffed you could do it multiple times or attack the shit out of the character. (As lame as create-a-fatalities were) It was the original create a fatality but you got to show off more at the end of the match which is awesome.

I agree with Tim, if you are going to look at the worst fatalities in MK on every port, the arcade games aren't where to look, as much as I hate Kabals stupid fatality. If it said "Finishers" I would def agree with animalities though lol. Terrible abomination of UMK3. What kind of artist style was that anyway, "Techno-crayon"?

The worst would probably be MK Advanced or MK4 Gameboy, but who wants to even talk about that shit.
i about choked on my drink @ techno crayon lmao lmao and honestly every fatality in UMk3 where there are hands or arms floating in the air due to poor copy n pasting, should be on the list too. maybe as 1 entry lmao

oh god. if MKvDC could be a whole entry, then Animalities should have been #2. NO WAY should they ever return for any reason. EVER.

And Raiden's electrocution fat in MKvDC was pretty sweet lookin.