What's new

Top Ten Games of The Last Console Generation

DragonofDadashov24

Let’s see whose fire burns hotter
1. The Last of Us — no comments. Part 2 won’t be better simply because Joel isn’t the main character.
2.RDR2 Holy shit is that game the best detailed game to date. Loved every minute of playing the game.
3. Witcher 3— the budget version of RDR2 that is as much fun. The story of Hearts of Stone was much better than the main story. Gwent. Triss. Hilarious jokes and wonderful universe, CD Red are goddamn masters
4.God of War 3. Reboot sucked ass for me, GOW3 was the best finale for the series with the best graphics, bosses and setting on PS3. GoW2 was my favorite but it came out in 2007.
5.Yakuza 3, Yakuza series is my personal favorite. Y3 was a top class game that lead foundation to one of the best beat them up series to date.
6.Marvel’s Spider-Man, simply the game about Spider-Man I had been waiting for my entire life.
7.Metal Gear Rising— easily the best hack’n slash games with the best soundtrack and bosses of the last decade.

1. 8 Uncharted 4— the best finale the could come up with. Loved everything about it, but if Uncharted 2 was released in 2010 it would have taken top 3 easily.
    9Deus Ex Human Revolution— just play the game. Or watch it’s debut trailer, which is the best videogame trailer in history
    10 Infamous 2— the better version of Infamous, which was the best original superhero game.

Dankster Morgan

It is better this way
1. The Last of Us — no comments. Part 2 won’t be better simply because Joel isn’t the main character.
2.RDR2 Holy shit is that game the best detailed game to date. Loved every minute of playing the game.
3. Witcher 3— the budget version of RDR2 that is as much fun. The story of Hearts of Stone was much better than the main story. Gwent. Triss. Hilarious jokes and wonderful universe, CD Red are goddamn masters
4.God of War 3. Reboot sucked ass for me, GOW3 was the best finale for the series with the best graphics, bosses and setting on PS3. GoW2 was my favorite but it came out in 2007.
5.Yakuza 3, Yakuza series is my personal favorite. Y3 was a top class game that lead foundation to one of the best beat them up series to date.
6.Marvel’s Spider-Man, simply the game about Spider-Man I had been waiting for my entire life.
7.Metal Gear Rising— easily the best hack’n slash games with the best soundtrack and bosses of the last decade.

1. 8 Uncharted 4— the best finale the could come up with. Loved everything about it, but if Uncharted 2 was released in 2010 it would have taken top 3 easily.
    9Deus Ex Human Revolution— just play the game. Or watch it’s debut trailer, which is the best videogame trailer in history
    10 Infamous 2— the better version of Infamous, which was the best original superhero game.
I like your list but I much preferred the new God of War, the older ones were too mashy. And I think Triss is awful also